Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 223
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,265
    vCash
    1500

    Game #31: Philadelphia 76ers @ Los Angeles Lakers- Swag Level Low

    Watch out for that rook! 'The Big Republican' (Hawes) has been solid this year too.




    Wiggins-Mobile

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    14,607
    vCash
    1500
    We suck

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,615
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    We suck
    Uh....yes. Yes we do. And it's beyond pathetic... I miss Dr. Buss and Jerry West so much.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    10,169
    vCash
    1500
    To keep it real I have better things to do with my time.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    307
    vCash
    1500
    Tank game

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,093
    vCash
    1500
    Pau AND Kaman both questionable for tonight's game.

    We should just cut to the chase and sign Anderson Silva to a ten day contract.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    14,607
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mekedubs View Post
    Uh....yes. Yes we do. And it's beyond pathetic... I miss Dr. Buss and Jerry West so much.
    Ha the good old days

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,333
    vCash
    1500
    Mcw!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    363
    vCash
    1500
    Give me another tank please.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,855
    vCash
    1500
    Pau's out again...

    Pau Gasol Out with Yeast Infection

    EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Pau Gasol will miss his second straight game with an upper respiratory infection when the Los Angeles Lakers host the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday night, coach Mike D'Antoni said following shootaround Sunday morning.

    Center Chris Kaman, who started in Gasol's place during L.A.'s 105-103 loss to the Utah Jazz on Friday, was able to participate in shootaround but is considered a game-time decision against Philadelphia. D'Antoni said Kaman's participation was "encouraging."

    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...tory-infection

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,265
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Pau's out again...

    Pau Gasol Out with Yeast Infection

    EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Pau Gasol will miss his second straight game with an upper respiratory infection when the Los Angeles Lakers host the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday night, coach Mike D'Antoni said following shootaround Sunday morning.

    Center Chris Kaman, who started in Gasol's place during L.A.'s 105-103 loss to the Utah Jazz on Friday, was able to participate in shootaround but is considered a game-time decision against Philadelphia. D'Antoni said Kaman's participation was "encouraging."

    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...tory-infection

    Looooool. Shame on you handle




    Wiggins-Mobile

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,265
    vCash
    1500
    But yeah I think Pau has thrown in the towel




    Wiggins-Mobile

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,855
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Looooool. Shame on you handle
    What... how did "yeast" get in there? Weird!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    pau's out again...

    pau gasol out with yeast infection

    el segundo, calif. -- pau gasol will miss his second straight game with an upper respiratory infection when the los angeles lakers host the philadelphia 76ers on sunday night, coach mike d'antoni said following shootaround sunday morning.

    Center chris kaman, who started in gasol's place during l.a.'s 105-103 loss to the utah jazz on friday, was able to participate in shootaround but is considered a game-time decision against philadelphia. D'antoni said kaman's participation was "encouraging."

    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...tory-infection
    lol!!!

  15. 12-29-2013, 04:28 PM
    Reason
    dodging language filter - DG

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    4,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    Pau AND Kaman both questionable for tonight's game.

    We should just cut to the chase and sign Anderson Silva to a ten day contract.
    Would rather have Kevin Ware
    1225

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •