Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Miami 22-7 @ Portland 24-5

at

TV: SUN, KGW

Sat, Dec 28 10:00 PM EST

vCash
    Up 9 and Leonard is playing pretty ****ing great right now. His D is lockdown right now, he is rebounding, boxing out, scoring. and just looks in control.

vCash
    Meyers is in and Miami doesn't really have someone who can guard him, but regardless he is showing up in a lot of ways. Recently had a couple good shots and passes.

vCash
    lol we basically posted the same thing at the same time

vCash
    Actually get Mike and Mike announcing the game! First time since I been to Arkansas that I have gotten to watch a Blazer game and have them be the announcers. It moved me to tears at first. After 3 years of listening to nothing but the announcers of 29 other teams I will never again complain about Mike and Mike.

vCash
    A lot of teams announcers make Chuck appear to be a Blazer homer.

vCash
    Lillard 17 minutes 15 points 5/6 shooting 5 assists 1 steal 1to. He has played efficient ball and really the entire team has been efficient passers not taking bad shots but really just taking what the Heat give them.

vCash
    Bosh is only player keeping Heat from getting blown out and he has 2 fouls and a T that became very close to 2 t's and an ejection.

vCash
    I only watched the first half the game and it looked like it should have been an easy win.

vCash
    Well very tough loss in a game where we should have beat them going away. Some things this team has got to address if it wants to take the next step. Way too many unforced errors "again", and terrible defense off of the pick and roll "again". This team has habits and one of them is winning close games late 7-2 this year. We also love to throw careless passes around and this trend is starting to happen late in games. There is no reason we don't beat the Heat as long as we excute and take care of the basketball we do those two things and we win by at least 10pts.

vCash
    Our game to lose...

Couple of points:

I didn't see Leonard being that great on defense. His offense is ok but his defense wasn't good in the pick and roll. Now Bosh is a hard cover for Lopez or Leonard because he faces the basket and is quicker.

I think the coach screwed us in this one. When the Heat started coming back with about 8 mins with our bench in he waited to but our starters in. Then he put Wes and Lopez in but left leonard out there. After another minute Miami took the lead and the Lopez/Leonard combo didn't work. Of course I always think that our coach takes to long to put in starters in the 4th.

The other mistake that I thought was bad was the same mistake Rivers made last game. We had a foul to give and we didn't take it. If the coach didn't tell the players to foul then he didn't learn from past mistakes.

I just hate giving the doubters any rope to hang us with. This game left them plenty of issues with our defense. All well on to the next game.
    So Say We All!!!