Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Comeback/most improved poster of 2013

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kingwood

    2 20.00%
  • Tigers6

    1 10.00%
  • Ahoda

    1 10.00%
  • Rocket

    1 10.00%
  • Guy sir

    5 50.00%
  • Slug3

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    30,329

    2013 Lions Forum: Most Improved Poster of the year!

    There's been a few:
    Some guys have come on as of late. Improved poster could be:

    Someone who joined a while ago but only recently started posting.
    Maybe someone's posts have improved in quality, thought provoking topics.
    Etc...

    ^^ currently playing^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    6 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14 & #24
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    19,229
    Can I win again? I improved on being improved (what staff should have done that last two years)

    edit - Or was it Comeback Poster of the Year?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,245

    2013 Lions Forum: Most Improved Poster of the year!

    I'll vote myself because same time this year I was infraction king. I put people in their place now I laugh at them

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    19,229
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    I'll vote myself because same time this year I was infraction king. I put people in their place now I laugh at them


    Just stop with your whole tough guy attitude already.

    Its the frickin internet, No one is being put in "Their place"
    Last edited by C-Wick925; 12-28-2013 at 01:49 PM.

  5. 12-28-2013, 02:18 PM
    Reason
    unnecessary/quoting deleted post(s) - DG

  6. 12-28-2013, 03:24 PM
    Reason
    unnecessary/quoting deleted post(s) - DG

  7. 12-28-2013, 04:45 PM
    Reason
    unnecessary/quoting deleted post(s) - DG

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,567
    I posted like 30 times in the Lions forum this year why don't I get any love I even did AAL this year
    Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    19,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenfin View Post
    I posted like 30 times in the Lions forum this year why don't I get any love I even did AAL this year
    because youre an anarchist


  10. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,567
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    because youre an anarchist
    Fair enough I was just being sarcastic though I only post every once in a blue moon glad someone actually responded to my post though lol
    Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    19,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenfin View Post
    Fair enough I was just being sarcastic though I only post every once in a blue moon glad someone actually responded to my post though lol
    haha


  12. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    30,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenfin View Post
    I posted like 30 times in the Lions forum this year why don't I get any love I even did AAL this year
    Post of the year nominee!

    ^^ currently playing^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    6 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14 & #24
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  13. 12-29-2013, 12:14 AM
    Reason
    unnecessary/quoting deleted post(s) - DG

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,245
    Who are you talking about?




    Quote Originally Posted by C-Wick925 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    I'll vote myself because same time this year I was infraction king. I put people in their place now I laugh at them


    Just stop with your whole tough guy attitude already.

    Its the frickin internet, No one is being put in "Their place"

  15. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    30,329
    I guess this is kind of like the comeback poster of the year also...

    ^^ currently playing^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    6 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14 & #24
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  16. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,419
    Can't be me. Im always the best so I can't improve.

  17. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,245

    2013 Lions Forum: Most Improved Poster of the year!

    We need to vote worse moderator

  18. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    19,360
    I nominate Rocket. He is way less douchy than he used to be.


  19. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    19,229
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I nominate Rocket. He is way less douchy than he used to be.
    Good point! Maybe its cause he wasent online as much tho?

    Let me know when the voting is over, Ill place my vote shortly after that
    Last edited by C-Wick925; 12-29-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •