Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Game 28: 76ers (8-20) @ Suns (17-11), Saturday, 12/28/2013, 7:00 MST / 9:00 EST

Saturday, December 28, 2013

------ ------

--@-

US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ
    Time: 7:00 PM MST / 9:00 PM EST

~~~ Starters ~~~

Goran Dragic Eric Bledsoe - P.J. Tucker Channing Frye Miles Plumlee

vCash
    excited about this game. im assuming mcw will play.

despite phillys record, they match up well against us.

will frye be able to guard thad young?

pj tucker clamp down on turner?

can we keep mcw/wroten in check?

vCash
    Turner is out for this one per Coro.

vCash
    76ers tanking for sure

vCash
    Plumlee, man this guy is good.

vCash
    Good sign with Green hitting his first two 3's

vCash
    what a play by markeiff

vCash
    Goodwin always getting blocked at the rim, needs to get stronger

vCash
    well im not going to beat a dead horse but imagine the possibilities IF we picked mcw instead of len.

after watching a few early sixer games, I knew this kid would be special

you always draft the best player instead of need. well obviously we picked need over best available talent.

vCash
    Plumlee and Gortat compared is like night and day -- totally different, where plumlee dunks the ball authoritatively every chance he gets whereas gortat softly lays it up and then complain that he was fouled if he miss.... that guy is tough as nails, his leap and eventual fall (where he got the stitches), you don't normally see an NBA center jump like that.

3 shy off a triple double from Plumlee! -- 22 points, 13 rebounds and 7 stitches

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post
    well im not going to beat a dead horse but imagine the possibilities IF we picked mcw instead of len.

you always draft the best player instead of need. well obviously we picked need over best available talent.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rmUZQrvF5o

I think everyone knew he'd be special after his first few games.
    We were interested in him but we weren't the only team who passed on him.

vCash
    don't know if you guys post in the sixers forum but guys there want to run evan turner out of philly and although they like thad young, they wouldn't mind trading him. shameful but those are the 2 guys we need to make this team legit-legit.

Bledsoe
    dragic
    turner
    young
    plumlee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    Plumlee and Gortat compared is like night and day -- totally different, where plumlee dunks the ball authoritatively every chance he gets whereas gortat softly lays it up and then complain that he was fouled if he miss.... that guy is tough as nails, his leap and eventual fall (where he got the stitches), you don't normally see an NBA center jump like that.

3 shy off a triple double from Plumlee! -- 22 points, 13 rebounds and 7 stitches
    I remember some suns fan in here posted gortat was a top 10 center and I laughed my *** off.

gortat weak. he had one good year as a backup behind howard and dallas offered him top $ but Orlando ended up matching. then we took on gortat/carter cuz we wanted to dump hedo turkey. those were some sad sad days in phx

vCash
    I remember some suns fan in here posted gortat was a top 10 center and I laughed my *** off.

gortat weak. he had one good year as a backup behind howard and dallas offered him top $ but Orlando ended up matching. then we took on gortat/carter cuz we wanted to dump hedo turkey. those were some sad sad days in phx
    You could of made the case when he was putting up 15pts 10rbs 1.5 blks on some really good efficiency. And considering that at that current time the C position was weak and players like Pek and Hibbert hadn't fully flourished to what they are today well let's just say he had a very strong case in his favor. You can look at the ESPN rankings(not that they mean much) but you can get somewhat of an idea of where he was at. His 2011 ranking which was just after he had been traded to phoenix was 86 and in 2012 which was the end of Nash's era he went all the way up to 57. Obviously Nash's departure, FO issues and injuries took his toll on Gortat but the stats and efficiency back him up.

vCash

You do realize he took more shots than actual points scored right?

Not saying he isn't talented but dude lay off. You hate the Len pick and want to blow MCW....we get it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast