Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

"Big Cuz is an All-Star" - LeBron

LeBron on DeMarcus Cousins: "Big Cous is an All-Star, I believe."
    https://twitter.com/ChrisPalmerNBA/s...18462392975360

Cuz has the numbers but I think he's going to be penalized for being on a crap team.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Great to see him getting recognition from the best in the world. Hopefully this gets people to realize how good Cousins is and gets him votes.
    2013 Adopt-a-Packer: Aaron Rodgers

vCash
    The new All*Star format may f##k Cousins over. He's definitely an all star. 9th in points, 6th in rebounds, 9th in double doubles, etc. That's for the entire league! His numbers would look way better vs. just the front-court. He has to get in! Glad LeBron is showing respect for the big man.

vCash
    Demarcus is currently 12th in big man voting for the west. I could see 6 of those 12 being ahead of Cuz.

vCash
    He is only trying this tacit to get "the. Heat" off of him because he threw down big "cous". ah ah cous!

vCash
    He's clearly not going to be voted in as a starter but remember that the coaches pick the rest of the team so I think there's a fighting chance.

vCash
    who cares what the d-bag bron says?

vCash

&quot;Big Cuz is an All-Star&quot; - LeBron

I care because he may go down as a borderline GOAT!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Monkey View Post
    who cares what the d-bag bron says?
    Whenever anyone says anything positive about the Kings, i listen.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    He still has some obvious weaknesses in his game, particularly on the defensive end... but I never really thought he'd be a great defender in this league anyway.

His offense has improved every year and he has taken a big step in the right direction this season.

I have no problem calling him in allstar if he keeps playing at this level offensively. He is becoming a lot more consistent which has been my biggest issue with him in the past.

Now we just need an elite talent to play with him. Someone from the 2014 draft would be the best shot we have at that type of talent.

My biggest frustration with this team though is the lack of timing. We suck every year before this one, then we get a new owner and coach and trade for Rudy Gay to become more competitive right before the best draft since 2003.

Couldn't we have just waited one more freakin year to make these type of moves?

It annoys me that we might miss out on an elite talent if Gay keeps playing like this.

I guess the backup plan if Gay keeps playing well is to keep Gay and hope that we find the steal of the draft.

Jew You Believe In Miracles?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation