Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Denver Nuggets (14-13) @ New Orleans Pelicans (12-14) 12/27 8:00 PM ET

(14-13) Denver Nuggets @ New Orleans Pelicans (12-14)

Friday, December 27th
    8:00 PM ET

New Orleans Arena
    New Orleans, LA

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Jordan Hamilton - Wilson Chandler - J.J. Hickson - Timofey Mozgov

Nuggets Reserves

Randy Foye-JaVale McGee- Kenneth Faried - Andre Miller - Darrell Arthur - Evan Fournier- Anthony Randolph - Danilo Gallinari - Quincy Miller- Nate Robinson

New Orleans Pelicans Starters

Jrue Holiday - Eric Gordon- Al-Farouq Aminu - Ryan Anderson- Anthony Davis

Pelicans Reserves

Jason Smith-Brian Roberts-Anthony Morrow-Austin Rivers-Tyreke Evans-Darius Miller-Josh Childress-Lou Amundson-Jeff Withey-Greg Stiemsma

Last edited by BRAVE KID; 12-27-2013 at 02:50 PM.

vCash
    For real...we kinda need to start winning. We've been knocked out of the 8th spot and if we continue this streak..it's less and less likely that we can back in it. The teams ahead of us are, more or less, better than us..and belong to be there.

Got to pick it up before it's too late.

I feel like it's the Karl era when I say this but (but switch J-ham with Fours)...can we please get some Fours in there? Foye has played 16 and 10 minutes in back to back games....Fours? 7 and 0 minutes respectively.

Karl's excuse with J-ham was his too "cool" to be practicing. What's Shaw's excuse with Fours?? Poor defense? Has he seen the way J.J hickson plays defense..or Dre for that matter? Poor offense? Has he seen the way this team plays offense? Doesn't practice hard enough? I kind of doubt that..if there is anyone on the team that would take practicing seriously..it would be fours.

Are we just waiting for Gallo to save us or something? All off-season was the talk about Fours being in the starting lineup...the kid can barely get 10 minutes of playing time now.

Just try it...not like we have anything to lose..we know what we're getting with Foye. There's at least hope with Fours.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    For real...we kinda need to start winning. We've been knocked out of the 8th spot and if we continue this streak..it's less and less likely that we can back in it. The teams ahead of us are, more or less, better than us..and belong to be there.

Got to pick it up before it's too late.

I feel like it's the Karl era when I say this but (but switch J-ham with Fours)...can we please get some Fours in there? Foye has played 16 and 10 minutes in back to back games....Fours? 7 and 0 minutes respectively.

Karl's excuse with J-ham was his too "cool" to be practicing. What's Shaw's excuse with Fours?? Poor defense? Has he seen the way J.J hickson plays defense..or Dre for that matter? Poor offense? Has he seen the way this team plays offense? Doesn't practice hard enough? I kind of doubt that..if there is anyone on the team that would take practicing seriously..it would be fours.

Are we just waiting for Gallo to save us or something? All off-season was the talk about Fours being in the starting lineup...the kid can barely get 10 minutes of playing time now.

Just try it...not like we have anything to lose..we know what we're getting with Foye. There's at least hope with Fours.
    I do not think they are just waiting for Gallo or at least they should not be. Serious knee injuries really take a long time to heal. I can not wait for Gallo to be able to play again but many guys need a lot of time before approaching their pre knee injury status.

This team has talent but it seems like a hodgepodge of players thrown together at times. If Ty, Chandler, Farried, Nate, and Timo play well they can win but they need to really carry this team.

I never really understood the Foye signing but I figured I was missing something about the kids career. Maybe he is just in a shooting slump.

Is Faried still injured? Why is he not playing more minutes?

vCash
    JHam replacing Foye in the starting lineup, about damn time. And, I believe Faried is out.

''Sig by Johnle''

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I do not think they are just waiting for Gallo or at least they should not be. Serious knee injuries really take a long time to heal. I can not wait for Gallo to be able to play again but many guys need a lot of time before approaching their pre knee injury status.

This team has talent but it seems like a hodgepodge of players thrown together at times. If Ty, Chandler, Farried, Nate, and Timo play well they can win but they need to really carry this team.

I never really understood the Foye signing but I figured I was missing something about the kids career. Maybe he is just in a shooting slump.

Is Faried still injured? Why is he not playing more minutes?
    Based on Foye's career, he is just in a shooting slump but he doesn't really provide anything spectacular. We know what we are getting from him and he's best suited coming off the bench.

Faried is still injured.

vCash
    Like Jordan starting, but isn't this gonna screw up the lineup? Who's gonna be the backup at the 3? Is Shaw really planning on going three deep at the 2 (Jordan, Foye, Nate)? Wondering how he'll do this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    JHam replacing Foye in the starting lineup, about damn time. And, I believe Faried is out.
    We'll see how long that lasts. Still though...no Fours...maybe the fact that our 2 SF's are starting together might get him some run...however Shaw can easily go with a Nate/Foye/Dre combo for the second unit..making us even smaller and bound to be an even worse defensive unit. But, a change is made...maybe J-ham runs with it and our starting lineup is actually formidable. His defense is worse than Foye's though..that is an issue. Shaw is probably going to use Ill Will to guard who Foye normally guards while J-ham guards who Ill Will normally takes.

Chris Marlowe ‏@ChrisMarlowe 1h
    More Shaw: hopes @randyfoye will find his groove off the bench. Feels that Andre Miller and @nate_robinson can help him get easy shots.
    Expand
    It's plausible. Dre is a crafty creater, Nate can be too when he's not in superhero mode.

vCash
    And just checking out the gamelogs...it seems like the magic number for Mozzy's efficiency is 23 minutes or above.

Games in which he has hit that mark.

23 points, 9 rebounds, 4 blocks, .667 FG% (28 minutes)

3 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks, .500 FG% (23 minutes)

16 points, 15 rebounds, 2 blocks, .500 FG% (31 minutes)

17 points, 20 rebounds, 2 blocks, .667 FG% (31 minutes)

13 points, 7 rebounds, 2 blocks, .545 FG% (25 minutes)

15 points, 9 rebounds, 0 blocks, .667 FG% (26 minutes)

14 points, 11 rebounds, 2 blocks, .545 FG% (32 minutes)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    And just checking out the gamelogs...it seems like the magic number for Mozzy's efficiency is 23 minutes or above.

Games in which he has hit that mark.

23 points, 9 rebounds, 4 blocks, .667 FG% (28 minutes)

3 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks, .500 FG% (23 minutes)

16 points, 15 rebounds, 2 blocks, .500 FG% (31 minutes)

17 points, 20 rebounds, 2 blocks, .667 FG% (31 minutes)

13 points, 7 rebounds, 2 blocks, .545 FG% (25 minutes)

15 points, 9 rebounds, 0 blocks, .667 FG% (26 minutes)

14 points, 11 rebounds, 2 blocks, .545 FG% (32 minutes)

He can be so good at times. If he had more confidence and a steady 30 minutes a game I do not see why he could not be a 15ppg-10rpg-2bpg guy. I hope he becomes that some day.

vCash
    Alright team, the time is now to make a run. I honestly believe that the team has been giving 50-75% of its max energy. I know we can do better!!!

vCash
    Strong start from Jham and JJ

vCash
    Already down by 9..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosJ23 View Post
    Already down by 9..
    It seems like we're getting worse as the season progresses

vCash
    This team should be thankful that they're playing average teams, because if they played against elite teams a 30 point loss wouldn't be out of the question.

vCash
    Going from 57 wins and the most entertaining team in the NBA to a team that is hard to watch is giving me headaches.

Chandler playing OK. Everyone else has glaring holes in their games. JJ is good offensively but he gets lost on D so much.

Ty cant go left, I had never noticed this before but it seems like teams have figured that out. Anthony Davis is just too athletic for Mozgov.

Foye cant hit water if he fell out of a boat and his D is suffering just as much.

No Arthur, Faried tonight and the Nuggets look lackluster. Sure the shots arent falling but D takes effort and there just isnt any.

This is just pathetic.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast