Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 17: The New York Jets @ The Miami Dolphins

Code:
    Week 17 The New York Jets @ The Miami Dolphins Sun Life Stadium December 29th [1:00 PM ET]
    2013 Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions
    65.3 2,856 12 21
    Geno Smith
    84.6 3,709 23 14
    Ryan Tannehill
    2013 Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns
    814 177 4.6 3
    Chris Ivory
    636 160 4.0 2
    Lamar Miller
    2013 Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns
    483 38 12.7 3
    Jeremy Kerley
    978 74 13.2 4
    Brian Hartline
    2013 Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions
    David Harris Muhammed Wilkerson Antonio Cromartie 107 10.5 3 Phillip Wheeler Oliver Vernon Brent Grimes 109 11.5 4
    More Stats
    DO NOT POST LINKS OF THE GAME. ANYTHING POSTED WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU HAVE A LINK JUST SAY YOU HAVE ONE AND THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE IT TO SOMEONE.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    If the team comes out flat like they have in recent weeks we're ****ed. The Jets are aiming for us, and would love to ruin our season. We need Tannehill and the offense to come out like they did last time in order to win, and the problem is I don't think we'll be able to run like we did last time.

And just in case anyone doesn't know, in order for us to make the playoffs we need a WIN and either a Ravens loss or a Chargers win.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Last game was no contest. This one we are unmotivated and the Jets are though.

Phins better come to play if they want any shot at the playoffs.

vCash
    If we come out the way we did in NJ we will get killed. Our offense was hideous in the 1st half. We need to put these guys away early. A repeat of our performance in the last Jet game is the opposite of what we need Sunday.

vCash
    I can't see them coming out unmotivated fr this game. Its the last game of the year, their at home, their playoff lives are on the line, and they are playing a divisional rival (more so than Buffalo). I see them coming out strong in front of their home fans and whooping the Jets, just like last time. There will be no 'fire alarms' for them this week.
    I do have some amount of faith in this team and coaching staff to win this game knowing they have a good chance at making the playoffs.

Now if they don't come out strong and ready and they lose this game because they are purely out-played, then the consideration needs to be done to fire the coaching staff and Ireland. If you lose your last two game, to sub .500 teams, knowing that all you had to do was win out to make the playoffs . . . then you deserve to be fired.

But I'm still being an optimist and I think BAL will lose to Cincy . . . and SD should beat KC.

MIA 23
    NYJ 16

vCash
    Lets not suck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteypod View Post
    If we come out the way we did in NJ we will get killed. Our offense was hideous in the 1st half. We need to put these guys away early. A repeat of our performance in the last Jet game is the opposite of what we need Sunday.
    The offense didn't play well in the red zone in that first half, but we still dominated the team in that game. The offense moved with will for the first time all season. I'd kill to see the Dolphins play like that again.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    The offense didn't play well in the red zone in that first half, but we still dominated the team in that game. The offense moved with will for the first time all season. I'd kill to see the Dolphins play like that again.
    That was probably the best game Sherman called since he's been here. Even the plays that didn't work, were perfectly called plays, just bad execution. We had there defense tired as soon as the game started.

I'm doubtful that will happen again.

But this is it, this is our superbowl right now. All the free agents, the draft, preseason, season, incognito mess, stupid arguments we constantly have... This is it..

Please dolphins, I beg you. Do not let me down....

Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

vCash
    I'm very upset. I'm flying back to JFK from Israel and should be in about 3pm. At least I'll have a 3 hour layover to watch second half.

vCash
    I've been telling people I'll either start drinking with joy after this game, or I'll start drinking to cover up my sadness after this game. I just pray the dolphins don't crush my hope like they usually do.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Really don't want to see the Chargers in the playoffs are they really scare me big time. As really want to see the Fins win and not get not motivated. As Jets are 1-6 on the road. But yeah don't let it fool you as they love to play spoiler and plus they are playing for Rex Ryan's job.

But please Fins, win!

vCash
    I am going to say the same thing I said last time we played the Jets, the Jets secondary is horrid and this time we are playing in Miami and not Buffalo, there will be no windy icy rain. I expect us to rack up some yards in the air.

vCash
    Boarded the plane. Hopefully next time I try to turn my phone on I see something like 21-0 fins.

My prediction though:

MIA 17
    NY 13

vCash
    I just don't know what to expect, simple as that.
    Wake Show!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Really don't want to see the Chargers in the playoffs are they really scare me big time. As really want to see the Fins win and not get not motivated. As Jets are 1-6 on the road. But yeah don't let it fool you as they love to play spoiler and plus they are playing for Rex Ryan's job.

But please Fins, win!
    Both the Chargers and the Dolphins cannot make the playoffs so no reason to be scared of the Chargers.

If both the Dolphins and the Ravens win the morning games then the Dolphins will need the Chargers to beat the Chiefs for the Dolphins to make the playoffs.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast