Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Finishing Out the Year Gamethread

Well guys, this is it, the last few games of 2013. We've got the Hurricanes, Blue Jackets, and Devils to round out the year. I don't want to sound cocky, but these are all winnable games and if we don't win at least 2, I'd be a little disappointed.

Side note here but I got a Vitale shirt for Christmas lol. When asked which player's shirt I would want, I really couldn't think of a guy who I liked above the rest until I thought about Vitale. I just love his game
    Let's Go Pens! - 16 Games Left

vCash

Going to Raleigh for my first pens game, hopefully they get the win tonight

vCash
    Congrats! Should have nicer weather than we are regardless.

With more depressing news, Dupuis is having ACL surgery and will probably miss the rest of the season. Depending on how quickly he recovers, he may be able to return for the playoffs. Here I thought we were just getting over the injury bug too...

vCash

The pens were well supported tonight in Raleigh. Sloppy game for the most part but they pulled out the win

vCash
    It sure seemed like it, the broadcast showed a whole section of Pens fans.

I wasn't able to catch the whole game but it did look sloppy from what I saw. It's going to be so nice getting people back

vCash
    I doubt it has much validity but it's a rumor (or idea I guess) about bringing Talbot back:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=282341

I would love to see him back, he was my favorite player, but I don't think there would be any point in pursuing him as a 1st line winger. Maybe for the 3rd line and use him on the PK but that's about it. Wait for Bennett to come back and then slide him in where Dupuis was