8 30.77%
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

SNF: Philadelphia Eagles Vs. Dallas Cowboys

Sunday Night Football
    Date: Sunday December 29th, 2013
    Time: 8:30 PM ET/5:30 PM PT
    Channel: NBC

Philadelphia Eagles (9-6) Vs. Dallas Cowboys (8-7)

You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Philly had better roll these *****es.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    27-23 Boys, Romo or not. Dallas will win the SP/ and field position game with the return of Harris which will allow Murray to have a big day. Philly is only giving up around 20 yards a game less then the Dallas D so i expect Dallas to move the ball with whoever is under center.

vCash
    I think Dallas will win the turnover battle as well. If Philly however , jumps out to a lead of 14 or more its game over. Philly knows this and will certainly come out swinging . Without the comeback ability of Romo Philly could win this game in the first half. I just don't see it. Dallas will win their fourth game in a row over Philly then everyone gets to hear about if Romo can Play next week all over again.

vCash
    Of course anything could happen, but if romo doesn't play, there is no sensible arguement that could be made showing that Dallas should win.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    Rooting for the Eagles to win, since they match up terribly with the 49ers, and thus I like our chances in the playoffs.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Rooting for the Eagles to win, since they match up terribly with the 49ers, and thus I like our chances in the playoffs.
    SO you think that you can take Dallas in the playoffs? I think If I were you I`d rather face Dallas than Philly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketLoc80:27678893
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    SO you think that you can take Dallas in the playoffs? I think If I were you I`d rather face Dallas than Philly.
    There he is.

9. 12-26-2013, 06:42 PM
    Reason
    Easy on the language

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I think Dallas will win the turnover battle as well. If Philly however , jumps out to a lead of 14 or more its game over. Philly knows this and will certainly come out swinging . Without the comeback ability of Romo Philly could win this game in the first half. I just don't see it. Dallas will win their fourth game in a row over Philly then everyone gets to hear about if Romo can Play next week all over again.
    haha wait you think Dallas will win the TO battle against Nick Foles who has 2 INT on the season while Orton is on the other side. hahahahahahaa

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    haha wait you think Dallas will win the TO battle against Nick Foles who has 2 INT on the season while Orton is on the other side. hahahahahahaa

haha..wait...um...yeah..haha...they win the turnover battle what seems like every game even when they lose...haha..they won the turnover battle...haha..in Philly during game 1 haha so if you add all that up , wait , yes i do believe that haha

vCash
    lol dude the Eagles INT's came after Foles left the game and Barkley got his first action of his career. Foles played the worst game of his life and Romo kept us in the game with his 2 INT and in ability to close it out. but yea i would trust Kyle Orton to turn it over less than the hottest QB in the NFC as well in his first game in 2 years, oh wait..........

vCash
    Division game, title on the line, playoffs on the line, jobs on the line.

It's a toss up. Whoever wins, wins by a FG

vCash
    This is going to be good!

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Division game, title on the line, playoffs on the line, jobs on the line.

It's a toss up. Whoever wins, wins by a FG
    1. As far as the Eagles are concerned, NO jobs are on the line. This is year one of many, better ones to come.
    2. The odds makers don't make this a toss up. The Eagles are favored by close to a TD - an the road.
    3. I'll be surprised if the Eagles win by a field goal. If they play THEIR game, they will win in a blow out - but we'll see in 2 days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I'm about a 7/10 on the confidence scale for this game. Being an Eagles fan, I've learned that no single game, especially an in-division game, can be written in as a win before the game is played. That being said, I find no sensible argument to be made that Dallas wins the TO battle with Foles playing QB for the Eagles and Orton playing for the Boys.

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast