Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who Will Win?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

    18 60.00%
  • Bears

    12 40.00%
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 505
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    30,212
    vCash
    1500

    Green Bay Packers Vs. Chicago Bears

    Sunday Afternoon Game of the Week
    Date: Sunday December 29th 2013
    Time: 4:25 PM ET/1:25 PM PT
    Channel: FOX






    Green Bay Packers (7-7-1) Vs. Chicago Bears (8-7)

    Location: Soldier Field




    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    30,212
    vCash
    1500
    Due to the importance of this game, Packers/Bears get their own GT.


    Rodgers will be starting for the Packers!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    5,421
    vCash
    1500
    McCarthy expects Lacy to play as well and it looks like Cobb be healthy too. If all are healthy, the offense looks really dangerous.

    But this game will be pretty close and it will come down to the 4th quarter

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    41,082
    vCash
    500
    Cutler with the redemption. Bears by 7.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,406
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah there's no way the Bears win with Rodgers playing

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    Posts
    27,548
    vCash
    13463
    I voted for the Packers because they playoffs should never happen without the Packers, but then the same can be said for the Bears, what a game! Best game of the season! May the best team win!!
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

    "We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    1500
    Rodgers, Cobb and Lacy all systems go…


    " Aaron Rodgers was sacked 36 times all of last year when he re-wrote the passing record books. Hes been sacked 23 times already. When hes protected in the pocket, the only thing that can stop the Packers are the refs."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Southside Chicago
    Posts
    319
    vCash
    1500
    None of the posters who were avoiding the NFL Main when Rodgers was injured and want to crawl out of the woodworks now should be allowed to vote.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    4,437
    vCash
    1500
    This is going to be a tough one for the bears. I expect the entire team's attitude, confidence, momentum, and swagger to rise once Rodgers steps on the field. Hopefully that translates to raising the level of play for all 3 facets(offense,defense,special teams) for the pack.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    87
    vCash
    1500

    Packers blow out the Bears on Sunday

    Before we can get an idea of the score, let's look at some of the good and bad of both teams.

    Packers

    The Good

    • Aaron Rodgers return to the Packers sparks hope to compete for the playoffs.
    • Eddie Lacy provides a powerhouse run game for the Packers. He will not stop!
    • The Packers wide receivers have stepped up their game during Aaron Rodgers absence.
    • The Defense is motivated to play with the return of Aaron Rodgers.


    The Bad

    • The Packers will not have Clay Matthews or Johnny Jolly against the Bears. The Defense will not be the same without these two players.
    • Special Teams. Last week the Steelers had taken advantage of the Packer's special teams unit and ended up with great field position. As long as they avoid Devin Hester, they are fine.


    Bears

    The Good

    • Matt Forte. Even though he wasn't much of a factor in the game against the Eagles, he still is a major part of the offense. With Cutler having a terrible past against the Packers, Forte had more opportunities to carry the ball. He will be the OFFENSE against the Packers.
    • Home Sweet Home. The Bears are playing at home, where they are 5-2 at. Even though the Bears struggle against the Packers, they are very thankful that they are not playing at Lambeau.


    The Bad

    • Jay Cutler. Has a 1-7 record against Green Bay and has thrown 9 TDs and 16 INTs. Also, that game against the Eagles still lingers in Jay's mind and will not motivate him to play well, especially against the Packers.
    • Bears Offensive Line. The previous game against the Eagles exposed to other teams on how to attack the pocket. Green Bay will find a way to get Jay one way or the other.
    • Bears Defense. Has not played well at all. Expect Lacy and Rodgers to shred this defense which gave up 54 points to the Eagles.


    My Prediction:

    Green Bay 41
    Chicago 24

    Rodgers 3 TD 1 INT 381 Yards Passing 20 Rushing
    Cutler 2 INT 189 Yards Passing 30 Rushing

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,520
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBullsSox View Post
    None of the posters who were avoiding the NFL Main when Rodgers was injured and want to crawl out of the woodworks now should be allowed to vote.
    Don't you ever get tired of trolling the Packer's fan base? Seriously. You have so much malice towards us!


    The only one I haven't seen in the main lately is airforceones, though I don't think he's been around much period. I don't know what you're so upset about.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,520
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye View Post
    Before we can get an idea of the score, let's look at some of the good and bad of both teams.

    Packers

    The Good

    • Aaron Rodgers return to the Packers sparks hope to compete for the playoffs.
    • Eddie Lacy provides a powerhouse run game for the Packers. He will not stop!
    • The Packers wide receivers have stepped up their game during Aaron Rodgers absence.
    • The Defense is motivated to play with the return of Aaron Rodgers.


    The Bad

    • The Packers will not have Clay Matthews or Johnny Jolly against the Bears. The Defense will not be the same without these two players.
    • Special Teams. Last week the Steelers had taken advantage of the Packer's special teams unit and ended up with great field position. As long as they avoid Devin Hester, they are fine.


    Bears

    The Good

    • Matt Forte. Even though he wasn't much of a factor in the game against the Eagles, he still is a major part of the offense. With Cutler having a terrible past against the Packers, Forte had more opportunities to carry the ball. He will be the OFFENSE against the Packers.
    • Home Sweet Home. The Bears are playing at home, where they are 5-2 at. Even though the Bears struggle against the Packers, they are very thankful that they are not playing at Lambeau.


    The Bad

    • Jay Cutler. Has a 1-7 record against Green Bay and has thrown 9 TDs and 16 INTs. Also, that game against the Eagles still lingers in Jay's mind and will not motivate him to play well, especially against the Packers.
    • Bears Offensive Line. The previous game against the Eagles exposed to other teams on how to attack the pocket. Green Bay will find a way to get Jay one way or the other.
    • Bears Defense. Has not played well at all. Expect Lacy and Rodgers to shred this defense which gave up 54 points to the Eagles.


    My Prediction:

    Green Bay 41
    Chicago 24

    Rodgers 3 TD 1 INT 381 Yards Passing 20 Rushing
    Cutler 2 INT 189 Yards Passing 30 Rushing
    Really good break down.

    I'll do something similar, more from just my team's perspective.


    A. I'm less worried about Rodgers' re-injury risk and more about his rust. How much will he press? What if he's off, will he get frustrated like he does at times? Either way he's better than Flynn

    B. How healthy is Lacy though Starks has run well he's just not near as good

    C. Can we learn to ****ing tackle in a week (No?). GB's tackling is terrible and gets worse every week. That's dangerous against Matt Forte especially.

    D. We need to pray Cutler throws us one with Marshall and Alshon out there. And the rest of their gang. I expect them to both dominate most of the time. We need some turnovers.

    E. We need to not have the worst ST ever like last week and most weeks lately.


    I won't do any predictions or anything on the score. But I'm so damn excited. GO PACK GO.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,124
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Yeah there's no way the Bears win with Rodgers playing
    I hope this blows up in your face. Wait that might be insults I hope it's not BC it's not but I just want the Bears to win.

    Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

    Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,520
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    McCarthy expects Lacy to play as well and it looks like Cobb be healthy too. If all are healthy, the offense looks really dangerous.

    But this game will be pretty close and it will come down to the 4th quarter
    Cobb won't play this week. He's not even on the roster yet...
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,520
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    I hope this blows up in your face. Wait that might be insults I hope it's not BC it's not but I just want the Bears to win.
    I wouldn't worry about him.

    This is going to be a close game. Nothing about Rodgers makes anything much more certain. Who knows how rusty he may look.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •