Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

NBA 2K14 Discussion - PS4/XB1

We usually have a 2K thread going in here. Just got mine yesterday for PS4.

vCash
    Too poor for a PS4 and 2k14. I heard the my player mode got better (only thing I play)

vCash
    I haven't started MyPlayer yet, but from the videos I've seen it looks pretty sweet. The MyGM mode is addicting as **** so far though.

Started a slightly realistic one with the Wolves and turned them into this for a playoff run.

Mike Conley
    Arron Afflalo
    Luol Deng
    Kevin Love
    Joakim Noah

Then my for fun team.

Goran Dragic - Kirk Hinrich - Sherron Collins
    Ben McLemore - Tony Snell
    Jimmy Butler - Kyle Korver
    Channing Frye - Taj Gibson
    Jonas Valanciunas - Jeff Withey - Nazr Mohammed

vCash

NBA 2K14 Discussion - PS4/XB1

On ball defense is definitely harder and bad ball handlers can't carry the ball around without getting it stolen.

I'm still adjusting to some of the controls as well. Players that should be making contact layups are making them and not just falling away and missing, similar to previous games.

vCash
    Be prepared for frustration. The game is impossible to gain points to increase your attributes in My Player. This will come as not a surprise but you can buy points to boost your player faster. I would say you're able to progress your player at about 10% of what you were able to do in past versions. It's you either struggle for seasons, yes, seasons, to progress your player to anything that's usable or buy the points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    Be prepared for frustration. The game is impossible to gain points to increase your attributes in My Player. This will come as not a surprise but you can buy points to boost your player faster. I would say you're able to progress your player at about 10% of what you were able to do in past versions. It's you either struggle for seasons, yes, seasons, to progress your player to anything that's usable or buy the points.
    My friend spent twenty bucks to buy 80,000 VC for his PG and the highest he could get him to was an 80 overall.

vCash
    Mirotic on 2k though >>>>>>>

vCash
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't give two ***** about myPlayer and just plays good ole fashion Association mode.

The Wizards' missing piece.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I am Smart View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't give two ***** about myPlayer and just plays good ole fashion Association mode.
    Well that mode doesn't exist in the next gen lol

vCash
    I just bought this for 360 (yeah I'm behind) but is there any way to get Mirotic onto the Bulls? Seems like a **** tease to have him on the game and not be able to put him on the Bulls.

My Association (the only mode I play)
    Sixers:
    MCW/Wroten
    Jordan Crawford/Aaron Harrison
    Jabari Parker/Singler
    Love/Moultrie
    Noel/Hawes

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle55 View Post
    I just bought this for 360 (yeah I'm behind) but is there any way to get Mirotic onto the Bulls? Seems like a **** tease to have him on the game and not be able to put him on the Bulls.
    I have it on PS4, but what I had to do was sign out of the online network. Then go into the quick game area and go to create roster. Then I went to Real Madrid's team and assigned Mirotic to the Bulls (you may have to swap a player to keep RM at the minimum amount). Then when you start a new MyGM mode you'll have to select custom roster or whatever in the setup.

vCash
    Sweet, I will try that when I get home. If it turns out to be impossible I'll weep or sit angrily and do nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle55 View Post
    Sweet, I will try that when I get home. If it turns out to be impossible I'll weep or sit angrily and do nothing.

vCash
    Does anyone else when they're doing a Bulls Association go and steal the Bobcats 2014 draft pick? I used to do that on 2K13 (well I'd trade Nate Robinson for it) because it really is the Bulls' pick. Give me my damn pick! Does anyone else do this?

vCash
    Why do they call it XB1? Wouldn't XB1 be the original Xbox?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast