Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Easier Stretch Coming Up...

Our next five games are against Utah, Phi, Mil, Utah, and Denver. Four are home games and there are no back to backs. I think we can get back to even in the win/loss column at 17-17, if:

1. We lower the turnovers.
    2. We hit our free throws.
    3. We pass the ball around better.
    4. We hit more of our two pointers.
    5. Pau steps up and leads the team a bit more.
    6. Dumbtoni plays Hill more minutes.
    7. We keep scrapping and playing hard as a team.

What does everyone else predict for the next five games?

Signed...Captain Obvious

vCash
    0-5

vCash
    Well, if we don't take advantage of this stretch, the nay sayers may be proven correct.
    [SIGPIC]

vCash

Easier Stretch Coming Up...

Big ifs

vCash
    We lost to Miami by 6 points......we missed 11 free throws

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by royal bob View Post
    Miami was coasting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Miami was coasting.
    ....and we had Pau Gasol judging the layup contest

vCash
    Miami was coasting.
    Miami was not coasting. The reality is that they should have beat the Lakers by 30. Look at the two rosters, compare their histories, and the guys we had on the floor should have been blown off -- like the Knicks and Nets were earlier in the day.

Winning solves all problems, but in watching the game yesterday I was shocked by how weak LeBron was both in the post and defensively. He gets a lot of credit (deserved) for his open-floor game, but when he's got to guard a good shooter one on one, or needs to post up and drive on his defender, he's crap. If I'm Nick Young today I feel like I beat LeBron on BOTH ends of the floor yesterday, because that's what happened. But all people will talk about are a couple of stupid open-court dunks, and LeBrick hanging on the rim waiting for all the cameras to find him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    Miami was not coasting. The reality is that they should have beat the Lakers by 30. Look at the two rosters, compare their histories, and the guys we had on the floor should have been blown off -- like the Knicks and Nets were earlier in the day.

Winning solves all problems, but in watching the game yesterday I was shocked by how weak LeBron was both in the post and defensively. He gets a lot of credit (deserved) for his open-floor game, but when he's got to guard a good shooter one on one, or needs to post up and drive on his defender, he's crap. If I'm Nick Young today I feel like I beat LeBron on BOTH ends of the floor yesterday, because that's what happened. But all people will talk about are a couple of stupid open-court dunks, and LeBrick hanging on the rim waiting for all the cameras to find him.
    Lol you do realize playing basketball is there job right?

I'm a Laker fan but Lebron is a beast, no question about it.

Just how you probably had days where you didn't want to be at work, so do they. It's Christmas, who's to say Lebron and the Heat team really just would rather spend time with the family all day? Fact is Miami could have blown Lakers out last night, but if they win or lose that game yesterday they could care less, because at the end of the day they will be #1 or #2 in the East Lol, and still favored to win the championship. If we win we're still chasing the 8th seed.

They played to our level and still won by 6. They were favored to win by 10 points, but if you follow Miami all this year, you would see that they really never cover what they are favored to win by, because they don't care about the regular season and proving a point! They won 2 championships in a row!

Honestly you guys argue on PSD for nothing.

Yes the reality is they should of beat the Lakers by 30, but at the end of the day, you think the Heat really care if they won at the end off a buzzer beater by a Lebron windmill dunk or by 30, no a win is a win.

vCash
    ....and we had Pau Gasol judging the layup contest
    Aint that the truth

vCash
    I love the Lakers, and I know people will hate me for it, but we're better off losing right now and tanking for a better pick.

I hate watching us lose, but its actually the right move if we want to be a contender sooner rather than later. A top 5 pick in this year's draft is going to net us a future all-star most likely. Then in 2015 adding a guy like Love, or 2016 with KD, we'll arguably be one of the best teams in the NBA with a young core.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Kevin Durant isnt going to leave Westbrook

vCash
    Miami was coasting.
    anyone watching the game saw this...

spoelstra wasn't even concerned enough when it was tied with 7 1/2 minutes left to call a timeout and get LeBron back in who was waiting at the scorers table

Laker fans are truly delusional

vCash
    Wow! We must be really good! Freaking Atlanta let them go free in a game before! That is the story of Miami this year. They are just staying around in a comfortable place and being sure everybody is healthy. They are not going to risk anything before the play offs! They just practiced with the Lakers yesterday!
    The future?

vCash
    Kevin Durant isnt going to leave Westbrook
    It could be any other player at the time that would be worth a max contract. Lakers will reload faster than any hater could ever think!
    The future?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast