Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Exclamation Game 29: Bucks vs Nets

VS

Friday, December 27, 2013

7:30 PM ET - Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY

vCash
    Lets block some shots and get some rebounds for stats. Lets shoot 25% and then roll with the tank.

vCash
    Larry is supposed to play tonight... I have a feeling Henson, Knight, GA, Middleton and Sanders are going to start making this a .500 team. I'm scared we will be too good and begin to blow the tank we sucked so hard for... At a minimum we need to trade Middleton, EI and Sanders for bad contracts and some picks. Even that probably wont be enough...

vCash
    I'd hang onto Middleton. Sanders value is to low right now. We be getting robbed dealing him this early. Ersan value is probably is low as well with him being injured most of the season. He should of been dealt last year. Udoh and Ridnour and Neal should be guys shopped as well.

vCash
    I'll be surprised if Luke is still on the team after the trade deadline.
    Young Guns

vCash
    I love Middleton and I'm pleasently surprised by what he's doing this year, but I see no future for him with this team other than a backup role because of the logjam at his position. He also could be responsible for an extra 3-4 wins this year which hurts the tank if he continues at this level of play. I don't think he'll play at the same level next year when he goes from 40+ minutes a game down to 10-20 minutes, IMO.

Also, I say EI because we know how his play improves during the second half of the season. Again, can't jeopardize the tank! I'd even trade him for a semi-bad contract and only a 2nd rounder!

vCash
    I don't have espn insider. But got the link off of twitter saying we might deal Ridnour as in good faith to a winning team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brisk002 View Post
    I love Middleton and I'm pleasently surprised by what he's doing this year, but I see no future for him with this team other than a backup role because of the logjam at his position. He also could be responsible for an extra 3-4 wins this year which hurts the tank if he continues at this level of play. I don't think he'll play at the same level next year when he goes from 40+ minutes a game down to 10-20 minutes, IMO.

Also, I say EI because we know how his play improves during the second half of the season. Again, can't jeopardize the tank! I'd even trade him for a semi-bad contract and only a 2nd rounder!
    Another bad contract and second rounder for Ersan isn't enough. Besides we already have 9 second rounders next 4 drafts combined.

vCash
    cfgardner‏@cf_gardner8s
    Bucks coach Larry Drew says Ersan Ilyasova will start and Larry Sanders will come off bench tonight vs. Brooklyn

vCash
    cfgardner‏@cf_gardner1m
    Sanders will be limited to about 20 minutes, Drew said, in his first action since Nov. 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brisk002 View Post
    cfgardner‏@cf_gardner1m
    Sanders will be limited to about 20 minutes, Drew said, in his first action since Nov. 3.
    I bet he would foul out before hitting 20 minutes

vCash
    Ersan starting? mehhh So whose spot he's taking? Middleton? Versus Bobcats our starters were Knight,Giannis,Butler,Middleton,Raduljica. But then again who knows how healthy Ersan is either? Maybe we're showcasing Ersan? Remember Nets been drooling over Ersan last 3 years. But I don't want any of the Nets old vets. Probably need a third or possibly forth team involved if KG or Pierce are involved.

vCash
    Is there anyway we could work out a deal with the Knicks and send OJ Mayo for Shumpert and Felton? Maybe send Felton out to a 3rd party. I'm not sure what Felton's contract is, but I know him and shumpert are on the block. Do the Knicks have a trade exception from Ronnie Brewer still? Just throwing **** at the wall lol.
    Young Guns

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBuck View Post
    Is there anyway we could work out a deal with the Knicks and send OJ Mayo for Shumpert and Felton? Maybe send Felton out to a 3rd party. I'm not sure what Felton's contract is, but I know him and shumpert are on the block. Do the Knicks have a trade exception from Ronnie Brewer still? Just throwing **** at the wall lol.

Trade Exception (Ronnie Brewer, expiring 2/21/14) — $854,389

Raymond Felton $3,637,073 $3,793,693 $3,950,313
    Iman Shumpert $1,703,760 $2,616,975 $3,695,169

O.J. Mayo $8,000,000 $8,000,000 $8,000,000

Trade doesn't work salary wise.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/milwaukee-bucks-team-salary

http://www.hoopsworld.com/new-york-knicks-team-salary

vCash
    Damn. I thought Felton had a 5mil deal. Oh well, Dolan reportedly said no trades now anyways.
    Young Guns

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast