3 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Over/Under Shanahan Redskins Coach Jan. 1

Over......he is still head coach Jan. 1

Under....he is gone before then

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    Who knows ?...that 7 million is still in play.

vCash
    Over

vCash
    Probably over, as you said, if you get rid of Shanahan, you have to get rid of everyone, which means buying them out. Obviously Briles and Brian are favorites right now. You're looking at basically a $12-15 million hit to get people out and have new people come in.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    I think he'll be here if for no other reason that he is Snyder's hand-picked dream coach. Not sure he could get fired if he tried. Obviously, poor performance is not an issue.

vCash
    A win against the G-Men would help......for a few minutes. It would also raise Cousins value .

vCash
    Under. Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out Shannytan, you arrogant prick. Good riddence. He's been real great as coach/GM, what a talent evaluator. Your 2nd best WR is Fred Davis and he doesn't see the field til week 13, now that's arrogence when your forcing the 'Hot Garbage' you drafted out on the field instead of the real talent you have right in front of your f-in eyes. Take your tanning bed and get the ***** outta DC Shannytan.

vCash
    Must forget Davis is coming off an Achilles injury and he certainly hasn't been good this season, or not nearly to the level we are used to. Plus I believe there was some off the field issues going on, can't remember 100%.

vCash
    Davis fell asleep in meetings was the last thing I heard. That...and Jordan was a beast.

Now we may have neither if Davis walks & Jordan can't shake the headaches.

vCash
    over, only because of the $7 mill. but its his last chance.

vCash
    I would take the over. But I would say it is on the condition of an entirely new coaching staff under him. Little Shanny and Haslett are as good as gone. ST coach, if you can say we have one, couldn't tell on the field, is gone. Rex Ryan for D-coordinator maybe?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    Under. Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out Shannytan, you arrogant prick. Good riddence. He's been real great as coach/GM, what a talent evaluator. Your 2nd best WR is Fred Davis and he doesn't see the field til week 13, now that's arrogence when your forcing the 'Hot Garbage' you drafted out on the field instead of the real talent you have right in front of your f-in eyes. Take your tanning bed and get the ***** outta DC Shannytan.
    Fred Davis is garbage dude

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Fred Davis is garbage dude
    Your missing my point. As a person he's useless, as a player when DRESSED he's the 2nd best WR on our team behind Garcon (with Reed out) and that's all Shannytans fault since he's incharge of who's coming in and out the door. If Shannytans dumb *** is gonna dress him then play him cause Moss, Morgan and Paulson are worthless.

vCash
    If Davis was acting like a fool, I personally wouldn't want him on the field. I think that's been one major problem with the Redskins for a long time. Players have been allowed to do whatever they want, and never be held accountable for it.

It's no secret, it's why a lot of players have said a) they'd never play for us, or b) the ones who have, have mentioned how Washington isn't a football town, it's a party town.

With Davis' track record, he honestly fits the party boy, cocky idiot attitude.

Again, I remember hearing that he was being an idiot again, whether that is falling asleep during film study or something else, I don't know, but assuming he is, he doesn't belong on the field, no matter how good he is.

As a coach you have to set an example and make it known if you don't work your *** off throughout the week/season, you're benched until further notice.

vCash
    I hope we keep this staff. Gotta give him an extension. If you think about it, Shanahan has developed this roster really well. The cap hits hurt us big time. Lets see what we can do with cap space and a high second rd. pick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast