Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Your Breakout Player for 2014

Goldschmidt and Corbin seemed to come into their own in 2013, who do you think will step up in 2014?

vCash
    Hopefully Didi steps up his game.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Montero definitely has to step up. Didi will help too!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Montero definitely has to step up. Didi will help too!
    Unfortunately i think Montero is on the downswing.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Montero isn't on the downswing, he's one of the best in the game. Clutch. But my breakout player is prolly
    Trevor Cahill, the ***** has to step up sometime

vCash
    I agree about Cahill. The pitching really let this team down.

vCash
    I'll say Randall Delgado and Brandon McCarthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Goldschmidt and Corbin seemed to come into their own in 2013, who do you think will step up in 2014?
    Sorry random thing I wanted to brag about, I went to high school with pat corbin was in a lot of classes with him and his parents live up the street from mine, so it's really cool to see him do well. It's crazy how much success he's having, dude didn't play any baseball whatsoever until junior year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb0310 View Post
    Sorry random thing I wanted to brag about, I went to high school with pat corbin was in a lot of classes with him and his parents live up the street from mine, so it's really cool to see him do well. It's crazy how much success he's having, dude didn't play any baseball whatsoever until junior year.
    Wow that's crazy. That could explain why he was underrated in comparison to Skaggs. He just needed more experience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb0310 View Post
    Wow that's crazy. That could explain why he was underrated in comparison to Skaggs. He just needed more experience.
    Yeah, his senior year high school stats were ridiculous then he went to a junior college and played baseball was going to go to I wanna say ole miss? Or some bigger college i can't remember which, but he want to Florida and played and some scouts saw him and he opted for the draft instead. Lol I remember when he got drafted I was working at a Taco Bell, his parents came in wearing all there angels stuff it was pretty funny. But yeah, he's a cool story. I read something recently that said Todd Helton said he has the best slider he's ever seen. I'd say that's some pretty high praise.

vCash

Your Breakout Player for 2014

It's funny too, my sisters boyfriend is a pitcher in college and when I told him about corbin and how he didn't play until junior year, it irritated him that he could just pick up a baseball one day and have major league stuff, when he has been playing forever and probably doesn't.

vCash
    Addison Reed.

Even though he's coming off a 40 save season, some of his other numbers weren't as impressive. I believe with a fresh start on an improved/upcoming team, he will strive.