Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrence Ross

vCash

Terrence Ross

What is his current value? Keeper or someone we should include in a trade package?

How much better would he be if given starter minutes? What would you project his stat line would be if he got 30 + minutes.

Ultimately what do you think his role will be if he remains a raptor?

What is his ceiling?

I’ve attached his stats below for your reference. Just to get a good picture of what he has produced thus far in case you haven’t been following him too closely. http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../rosste01.html

Some of us have forgotten that we have this young talent who is very much a part of this team’s present and future plans. He still has sky high potential and good intangibles to build on.

What kind of impact do you think he could potentially have?? Best case scenario yet realistic as possible please and thank you.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 12-24-2013 at 05:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    How much value do you think he currently has ?

how much better would he be if given starter minutes ?

ultimately what do you think his role will be if he remains a raptor?

what is his ceiling ?

Ive attatched his stats for your reference. http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../rosste01.html

I think some of us have forgotten that we have this very, very young and raw talent who has sky high potential. What does Terrence Ross mean to this team ? What kind of impact do you think he could potentially have?? best case scenerio yet realistic as possible please and thank you.
    Realistic - morris peterson

vCash
    Tools and athleticism galore. Good quicks. Needs to get stronger and draw more fouls. If he didn't bite on every pump fake he'd be a hell of a lot better defender.

His downfalls are more mental than talent/physical.

Eddie Jones tools with Jason Richards athleticism looks like his ceiling, which is a damn good player. Not sure if he ever reaches it. Has a long way to go.
    Finally,
    A Sig With Class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Realistic - morris peterson
    morris peterson's best season was in 05-06 where he averaged 16.8 ppg, 4.6 rpg, 2.6 apg, and 1.3 spg.

Although mo pete never sniffed that stat line again or saw the same amount of minutes and was pretty inconsistant, I would take that production from t ross with consistancy anyday and I dont think its an unfair expectation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    Tools and athleticism galore. Good quicks. Needs to get stronger and draw more fouls. If he didn't bite on every pump fake he'd be a hell of a lot better defender.

Eddie Jones tools with Jason Richards athleticism looks like his ceiling, which is a damn good player. Not sure if he ever reaches it. Has a long way to go.
    that is what I see as well. I see a very young and raw talent but has the essential tools to be a very good sg in this league. I also think that he is skinny and needs to build some strength but most 1st year players are that way.

vCash
    Dorrell Wright prime 16 PPG and 5 RPG on solid shooting.

Ross will need to gain a lot of weight to take his game to the next level. He doesn't go attack as much when there are bodies around.

vCash
    Comparison: Terrence Ross

Comparisons are stupid. I do like his tools though. Sixth man?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post

This. Co-sign. I think he's a keeper, even if it's for 2nd string, so we're deep. We always complain about how thin we are on the bench. I think he needs to have someone to train with, during the next off season. Hone his skills, some, and we have a future All-Star. Real talk, on his mental game, though. I totally agree.

Adversaree & Phat Tony Present: Super Emcee

GameBreaker aka Adversaree aka Anakin Slangwalker:PioneerGang
    http://adversareepioneergangmusic.ba...-barz-sinister
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKvth...ture=g-all-lik

vCash
    Not sure. He really has everything talent wise. He can shoot, slash, and defend.

Needs to bulk up and have a more of a hunger to play.
    \

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    if he gets his 3 point % up he could be deadly. he has far more athleticism than the average 3 point shooter. if he works it he could be incredibly dangerous because hes so explosive you cant give him room or get up in his face. i could ALMOST picture as compairsion. why not say a Demar Derozen with better 3 point shooting. hes a better shooter than Demar and he CAN be just as explosive. hes athletic as hell which means potential is there. but i hate the word potential cause it rarely pans out. so wel just have to see where it goes.
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Think he has all the potential in the world. Just don't know if he will tap into it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Comparison: Terrence Ross

Comparisons are stupid. I do like his tools though. Sixth man?
    I agree with your sixth man thoughts. Lots of really good and important players come off the bench and can play both the 2 and 3 in a pinch. I think that is where he is best suited.

vCash
    His best weapon is his quick first step, he just doesn't know how to use it yet. Once the game slows down for him and he learns to keep his dribble alive, he will be very good. It will help him attack the rim, and will help him as a play maker.

vCash
    If we can get something good for him I say take it. He's got all the gifts in the World but little to no work ethic and unfortunately he's not good enough to get away with it. Will he ever develop a solid work ethic? Maybe. If he does then he'll be pretty good. If he doesn't then he'll just continue chucking up long range shots.

This guy is so ****ing quick but has 0 game off the dribble. This allows defenders to blanket him. If he can develop some sort of game off the dribble and become more than just a pick and pop shooter then his game will become so much better!

vCash
    The Terrence Ross I've seen this year is almost identical to last. Driving sideways instead of towards the rim, dribbling into traffic, biting on every single pump fake he sees and chucking up 3's. He hasn't really made any improvement anywhere.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast