Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

why do people wanna trade shumpert and Felton?

These guys plus chandler and melo are the only ones that play with heart.

lol @ backup pg Murray or whatever most guys say is good. What happens when we get to the playoffs (if we get there), this dude is a nobody and hasn't proven himself.

lol @ Amare stoudemire, dude sits at the basket and forces up a shot. Can't even play defense.

Bargani puts up points but what can he do in the playoffs? lol

lol @ j r smith. lol

vCash
    Nobody ever said Felton doesn't play with heart. If anything he plays with too much heart.. He hurts the team by attempting to play through injuries. Constantly making awful decisions as a result of playing too fast with an abysmal IQ.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4 POINT PLAY LJ View Post
    These guys plus chandler and melo are the only ones that play with heart.

lol @ backup pg Murray or whatever most guys say is good. What happens when we get to the playoffs (if we get there), this dude is a nobody and hasn't proven himself.

lol @ Amare stoudemire, dude sits at the basket and forces up a shot. Can't even play defense.

Bargani puts up points but what can he do in the playoffs? lol

lol @ j r smith. lol
    Can u define the meaning of heart when it pertains to basketball for me because I really want to know what u believe heart is. Not other people U, ur meaning.

vCash
    Who cares if Felton plays with heart? Does that make him any better of a player?

vCash
    Ray should have never lost weight in the offseason -- that's the problem. ;-)
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

vCash
    I don't want to trade them, and I never did.
    But, yes but,
    Shump had a major attitude problem, and if obviously affected by the trade rumors, and has let that. Effect his game. He has lost his confidence .
    As far as ray ray, I always liked ray but in order for us to go to the next leval, we need a legit starting pg running this team.
    Ray would be great as the back up but we need
    Some one that melo respects as a leader!
    So if we can somehow find a pg with out giving up the two than I'm all for it , but on the other hand, if we have a chance at getting an elite pg or even a pg who can run this team then I'm not against trading them both!
    We need a pg now !!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seizabmc View Post
    I don't want to trade them, and I never did.
    But, yes but,
    Shump had a major attitude problem, and if obviously affected by the trade rumors, and has let that. Effect his game. He has lost his confidence .
    As far as ray ray, I always liked ray but in order for us to go to the next leval, we need a legit starting pg running this team.
    Ray would be great as the back up but we need
    Some one that melo respects as a leader!
    So if we can somehow find a pg with out giving up the two than I'm all for it , but on the other hand, if we have a chance at getting an elite pg or even a pg who can run this team then I'm not against trading them both!
    We need a pg now !!!!!
    your not getting an elite PG without them or with them. There isn't gonna be an elite PG that's obtainable until FA 2015.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Who cares if Felton plays with heart? Does that make him any better of a player?
    Absolutely! He has TWTW

vCash
    Idk if the 99' team didn't have that heart and grittiness, would we have ever made it past the first round?

vCash
    What happened to this forum all the Knick fans left? lol

Haven't been on here in a while

vCash
    Idk if the 99' team didn't have that heart and grittiness, would we have ever made it past the first round?
    I'm not saying I don't want players to play with heart or grit but if you don't have the skills to back it up than its a moot point. Both Felton and Shumpert are bench players in just about any conteding teams. In the right system I think Shump can develop into a Tony Allen type with a jumper but as of right now both Felton and Shump are role players. As for the 99' team we took on the personality of our coach and had players tha got it done like Spre, Camby, AH.
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 12-24-2013 at 08:11 AM.

vCash
    I'm not saying I don't want players to play with heart or grit but if you don't have the skills to back it up than its a moot point. Both Felton and Shumpert are bench players in just about any conteding teams. In the right system I think Shump can develop into a Tony Allen type with a jumper but as of right now both Felton and Shump are role players. As for the 99' team we took on the personality of our coach and had players tha got it done like Spre, Camby, AH.
    Heart and talent are 2 totally different things and 9.5 out of 10 times talent wins....

vCash

No, it's just not a good thread.

lol lol lol lol
    lol lol lol
    lol lol lol lol

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    why do people wanna trade shumpert and Felton?

Because we can get a better player for them if we trade them...

Potential players include; Faried, Dragic, Asik, etc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post

No, it's just not a good thread.

lol lol lol lol
    lol lol lol
    lol lol lol lol
    That's funny because there are only like 5 active threads in the Knicks forum.

All knick fans jumped of the bandwagon

Das it mayne

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast