Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 128
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,833
    vCash
    1777

    Biggest Draft Bust?

    Who's your team's all time biggest draft bust.

    Who is their biggest one the last 5 years.


    Explain why!

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,414
    vCash
    1500
    Last 5 years? Probably Ras-I Dowling.

    All time is a tough one. The bust from last decade would have to be Chad Jackson. Never really dug deep enough to think who would be the all time bust for the Pats though.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,555
    vCash
    1500
    All time I'd say rj soward who was a druggie wr. Surprisingly is still a professional player in some league.

    Last 5 year's I would say either Derek Harvey(2008) or Blaine Gabbert.

    Harvey rarely ever got a sack. Gabbert is self-explanatory

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,271
    vCash
    500
    I'm going with Dan Bazuin for both.


    Marc Columbo and Chris Williams will probably be popular choices, but I can't pin freak injuries on the GM. I will pin a 2nd round draft pick who never played a game for the Bears and was cut after his first season on the GM doe (that whole 2007 draft class outside of Greg Olsen was pretty ****ing brutal for us).
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,796
    vCash
    1500
    Man, Bears have had so many. Gotta be a toss up between Curtis Enis and Cade McCown. I'll go with Cade because he was a dick as well.

    Last five years: the easy picks would be Chris Williams or Gabe Carimi but for me its gotta be Jarron Gilbert. Even though he was a 3rd round I was super excited. Probably because of this, lol:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXDSPbZ_OUw

    Honorable mention has to go the 2003 draft. Bears had 2 first round picks and took Grossman and Michael Haynes.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,122
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Last 5 years? Probably Ras-I Dowling.

    All time is a tough one. The bust from last decade would have to be Chad Jackson. Never really dug deep enough to think who would be the all time bust for the Pats though.
    My pick for the last 5 years is Dowling. Picked 33rd overall and was never healthy enough to play.

    All time, it's got to be Kenneth Sims. I was still in diapers, but from what I've read, he was the first pick overall in 1982, and never turned out to be the dominant DE he was supposed to be. What he turned out to be was an earlier version of Albert Haynesworth, who didn't like to practice, was overweight, and had drug problems. Bagwell would probably remember this guy better.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Durango, Colorado
    Posts
    3,677
    vCash
    1500
    Danny ****ING Watkins

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manhattan College
    Posts
    6,474
    vCash
    1500
    The Cowboys entire 2009 draft is no longer on the team.

    YAY JERRY!

    In Jerry's defense, this was the draft that was traded for Roy Williams so we only had picks in rounds 3-7.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,833
    vCash
    1777
    Justin Harrell - He sucked.

    Also, all time is easy for GB.....though Jamal Reynolds isn't probably far off.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    528
    vCash
    1500
    Bobby ****ing Carpenter.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,414
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    My pick for the last 5 years is Dowling. Picked 33rd overall and was never healthy enough to play.

    All time, it's got to be Kenneth Sims. I was still in diapers, but from what I've read, he was the first pick overall in 1982, and never turned out to be the dominant DE he was supposed to be. What he turned out to be was an earlier version of Albert Haynesworth, who didn't like to practice, was overweight, and had drug problems. Bagwell would probably remember this guy better.
    Ya, Sims seems like a good choice. I really haven't read too much about the Pats drafts that occurred before '90, but from what I've heard Sims was pretty bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Justin Harrell - He sucked.

    Also, all time is easy for GB.....though Jamal Reynolds isn't probably far off.
    What about Graham Harrell brah?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,796
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I'm going with Dan Bazuin for both.


    Marc Columbo and Chris Williams will probably be popular choices, but I can't pin freak injuries on the GM. I will pin a 2nd round draft pick who never played a game for the Bears and was cut after his first season on the GM doe (that whole 2007 draft class outside of Greg Olsen was pretty ****ing brutal for us).
    I forgot about Bazuin.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,833
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Ya, Sims seems like a good choice. I really haven't read too much about the Pats drafts that occurred before '90, but from what I've heard Sims was pretty bad.


    What about Graham Harrell brah?
    Lol, well since he wasn't drafted...

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,796
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Justin Harrell - He sucked.

    Also, all time is easy for GB.....though Jamal Reynolds isn't probably far off.
    Can't even say his name, can you? TM?
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,833
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    Can't even say his name, can you? TM?
    I refuse to say it.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •