Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rams

    2 28.57%
  • Seahawks

    5 71.43%
  • Tie

    0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    32,732
    vCash
    1000

    Week 17: Seahawks 27, Rams 9

    WEEK 17












    Kickoff/Gates Open: 1:25 pm PT / 11:25 am PT
    Television: FOX
    Radio:
    710 ESPN Radio | KIRO Radio 97.3 FM
    Steve Raible (play-by-play)
    Warren Moon (commentary)
    Jen Mueller (sidelines)
    Spanish Radio:
    AM 1490/1480/1280 & FM 92.1
    ESPN Deportes Local Radio Group
    Alex Rivera (play-by-play)
    Raul Sandoval (commentario)









    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 12-23-2013 at 10:40 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    14,425
    vCash
    1500
    Better win this one.

    Need to get the running game going.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,622
    vCash
    1200
    Rams scare me Long,Quinn will destroy our offensive line whether Okung is starting after injuring his ankle in the Cardinals game we will get eaten alive i hope i am wrong.

    Does anyone know how bad Okung's ankle was injured? We might need to start looking for a new LT in the draft he cannot stay healthy.


    Just about that action boss.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    29,131
    vCash
    500
    We could realistically fall to the fifth seed if we lose... ****ing horrible.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boise State
    Posts
    4,143
    vCash
    1977
    Time to man up and figure out the screen and TE passing. We have seriously lacked a passing game to the middle of the field and the screen game was sadly absent.

    BTW, Wilson, when the D gives you a 1st down, take it. Not every play needs to be epic.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Bay
    Posts
    2,329
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Rams scare me Long,Quinn will destroy our offensive line whether Okung is starting after injuring his ankle in the Cardinals game we will get eaten alive i hope i am wrong.

    Does anyone know how bad Okung's ankle was injured? We might need to start looking for a new LT in the draft he cannot stay healthy.
    I think Long is hurt and done, thought I read that somewhere, could be wrong. It should be another hard fought NFC west battle, Your game and SF game vs AZ

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,267
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGIANTSFAN32:27670027
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Rams scare me Long,Quinn will destroy our offensive line whether Okung is starting after injuring his ankle in the Cardinals game we will get eaten alive i hope i am wrong.

    Does anyone know how bad Okung's ankle was injured? We might need to start looking for a new LT in the draft he cannot stay healthy.
    I think Long is hurt and done, thought I read that somewhere, could be wrong. It should be another hard fought NFC west battle, Your game and SF game vs AZ
    Jake Long is (torn acl). I assume he's talking about Chris (who's still fine as far as I know).

    But anyway, best of luck, guys.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,574
    vCash
    1500
    This game is going to be tough but we want this game more than anything else. Its either a #1 seed and rest or a 5th seed and playoffs the very next week.
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,021
    vCash
    1500

    Week 17: St. Louis Rams (6-8) at Seattle Seahawks (12-3) 12/29 1:25pm PST on FOX

    Alright guys lets make a deal y'all wanna win so your the #1 seed y'all can have the win if you allow Quinn 5 sacks to break strahans record

    So we got a deal?!?!?!? Lol!

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Bay
    Posts
    2,329
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    This game is going to be tough but we want this game more than anything else. Its either a #1 seed and rest or a 5th seed and playoffs the very next week.

    Don't forget if Sea loses, SF has to beat Az for that to happin. We know what AZ can do, esp at home

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,622
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGIANTSFAN32 View Post
    I think Long is hurt and done, thought I read that somewhere, could be wrong. It should be another hard fought NFC west battle, Your game and SF game vs AZ
    I meant Chris Long my bad lol i forgot Jake plays for them now.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    Alright guys lets make a deal y'all wanna win so your the #1 seed y'all can have the win if you allow Quinn 5 sacks to break strahans record

    So we got a deal?!?!?!? Lol!
    He might not need the help if our offensive line plays like it did last week.


    Just about that action boss.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,021
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGIANTSFAN32 View Post
    I think Long is hurt and done, thought I read that somewhere, could be wrong. It should be another hard fought NFC west battle, Your game and SF game vs AZ
    I meant Chris Long my bad lol i forgot Jake plays for them now.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    Alright guys lets make a deal y'all wanna win so your the #1 seed y'all can have the win if you allow Quinn 5 sacks to break strahans record

    So we got a deal?!?!?!? Lol!
    He might not need the help if our offensive line plays like it did last week.
    I was only able to catch a bit of y'all's game last I'm from the northwest so it was on tv everywhere ha what happened with your oline?

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    29,131
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    Alright guys lets make a deal y'all wanna win so your the #1 seed y'all can have the win if you allow Quinn 5 sacks to break strahans record

    So we got a deal?!?!?!? Lol!
    I'd allow that **** in a heartbeat for a win.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,622
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    I was only able to catch a bit of y'all's game last I'm from the northwest so it was on tv everywhere ha what happened with your oline?
    Sweezy and Carpenter are just bad Unger has taken a step back and Giacomini has always played very inconsistently he will make a stupid penalty to sometimes playing after the whistle.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-24-2013 at 10:39 PM.


    Just about that action boss.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,021
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    I was only able to catch a bit of y'all's game last I'm from the northwest so it was on tv everywhere ha what happened with your oline?
    Sweezy and Carpenter are just bad Unger has taken a step back and Giacomini has always played very inconsistently he will make a stupid penalty to sometimes playing after the whistle.
    Ah I see

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •