Steve Raible (play-by-play)
    Warren Moon (commentary)
    Jen Mueller (sidelines)
    Spanish Radio:
    AM 1490/1480/1280 & FM 92.1
    ESPN Deportes Local Radio Group
    Alex Rivera (play-by-play)
    Raul Sandoval (commentario)

Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 12-23-2013 at 10:40 PM.

vCash
    Better win this one.

Need to get the running game going.

vCash
    Rams scare me Long,Quinn will destroy our offensive line whether Okung is starting after injuring his ankle in the Cardinals game we will get eaten alive i hope i am wrong.

Does anyone know how bad Okung's ankle was injured? We might need to start looking for a new LT in the draft he cannot stay healthy.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    We could realistically fall to the fifth seed if we lose... ****ing horrible.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Time to man up and figure out the screen and TE passing. We have seriously lacked a passing game to the middle of the field and the screen game was sadly absent.

BTW, Wilson, when the D gives you a 1st down, take it. Not every play needs to be epic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Rams scare me Long,Quinn will destroy our offensive line whether Okung is starting after injuring his ankle in the Cardinals game we will get eaten alive i hope i am wrong.

Does anyone know how bad Okung's ankle was injured? We might need to start looking for a new LT in the draft he cannot stay healthy.
    I think Long is hurt and done, thought I read that somewhere, could be wrong. It should be another hard fought NFC west battle, Your game and SF game vs AZ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGIANTSFAN32:27670027

I think Long is hurt and done, thought I read that somewhere, could be wrong. It should be another hard fought NFC west battle, Your game and SF game vs AZ
    Jake Long is (torn acl). I assume he's talking about Chris (who's still fine as far as I know).

But anyway, best of luck, guys.

vCash
    This game is going to be tough but we want this game more than anything else. Its either a #1 seed and rest or a 5th seed and playoffs the very next week.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash

Week 17: St. Louis Rams (6-8) at Seattle Seahawks (12-3) 12/29 1:25pm PST on FOX

Alright guys lets make a deal y'all wanna win so your the #1 seed y'all can have the win if you allow Quinn 5 sacks to break strahans record

So we got a deal?!?!?!? Lol!

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    This game is going to be tough but we want this game more than anything else. Its either a #1 seed and rest or a 5th seed and playoffs the very next week.

Don't forget if Sea loses, SF has to beat Az for that to happin. We know what AZ can do, esp at home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGIANTSFAN32 View Post
    I meant Chris Long my bad lol i forgot Jake plays for them now.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    Alright guys lets make a deal y'all wanna win so your the #1 seed y'all can have the win if you allow Quinn 5 sacks to break strahans record

He might not need the help if our offensive line plays like it did last week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGIANTSFAN32 View Post
    I meant Chris Long my bad lol i forgot Jake plays for them now.

He might not need the help if our offensive line plays like it did last week.
    I was only able to catch a bit of y'all's game last I'm from the northwest so it was on tv everywhere ha what happened with your oline?

Michael Wacha

vCash

I'd allow that **** in a heartbeat for a win.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I was only able to catch a bit of y'all's game last I'm from the northwest so it was on tv everywhere ha what happened with your oline?
    Sweezy and Carpenter are just bad Unger has taken a step back and Giacomini has always played very inconsistently he will make a stupid penalty to sometimes playing after the whistle.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-24-2013 at 10:39 PM.

vCash
    Sweezy and Carpenter are just bad Unger has taken a step back and Giacomini has always played very inconsistently he will make a stupid penalty to sometimes playing after the whistle.
    Ah I see

Michael Wacha

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast