Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Asik/Lin for D-Will?

Howard Beck @HowardBeck

Sources confirm Rox & Nets discussed swap of Lin/Asik for DWill, as reported by @NotoriousOHM. Source: "Nothing came of it. ... seems dead."

Twitter
    Would this have been a great deal for us? Any ideas which side shot this one down? Think it'll come back up again?

IF this was a Morey proposal, it would appear that picks aren't as big of a deal as the Boston offer we were working on earlier.

Raising Jersey's first, trophies and banners next...

vCash
    If I'm nets Id do it! Switch it up a bit but would want a future draft pick as well

Props to MJ BULLS!

vCash
    It seems too far-fetched, it would never happen I guess. I think I wouldn't do if if I were either team. It seems their owner doesn't really mind spending a few bucks (right?), and you've got to trust Williams' potential, he was a top-3, top-5 PG 2-3 years ago, and at 29 he should be in his prime right now, and he has played well since he came back. And what happens when Lopez comes back?

For the Rockets it's too much money, it probably means Parsons is gone, only Harden, Howard and Williams would take all cap space. And PG is far from a position of need, even with Beverley out and Lin banged-up.

I don't see any possible deal with the Nets. There's no one on that team I'm really interested, and more than half I wouldn't even consider trading for. And they have no draft picks. But you could always loof for a third team.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Don't forget we will be able to offer over the cap on Parsons, so we can still add someone like DWill if we lose the other 2 contracts and still keep Parsons.

vCash
    But then we will have to go way over the tax line. For at least two years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Block21-Chito View Post
    If I'm nets Id do it! Switch it up a bit but would want a future draft pick as well
    I would think that Beverly would have to be included in lieu of the pick since the Nets would need a real point guard.

Wiggins | Embiid | Smart
    2014 Lottery

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgear View Post
    I would think that Beverly would have to be included in lieu of the pick since the Nets would need a real point guard.
    How is Jeremy Lin not a real point guard?

I would love this trade btw. Williams would be a perfect fit at pg for this team imo.

vCash
    I think we need to trade Asik for a defensive (who can spread the floor a little bit on offense too) 4. It was really tought to watch both Jones and Casspi trying to guard Dirk tonight. Bass would have done a far better job for example.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonfan View Post
    How is Jeremy Lin not a real point guard?

I would love this trade btw. Williams would be a perfect fit at pg for this team imo.
    Poll the rest of the forumites, and see what they say (not that it matters) I'm sure most GMs would not classify him as such....Jeremy Lin is not a point guard to be the main facilitator of an offense. Can he fulfill the role in spot duty, yes, but not full time.

Wiggins | Embiid | Smart
    2014 Lottery

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgear View Post
    Poll the rest of the forumites, and see if they say I suck D for money... i bet they'll all say yes.
    Agreed.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Agreed.
    See thats all I read from his response as well!

vCash
    I would take DWill in a heartbeat if this trade rumor has any legs to it. The first thing I thought of when I saw Lopez was out for the year was that Asik is going to the Nets and we should get a helluva deal out of this.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/Odb_welfare.jpg

vCash
    Glad this trade didn't happen. I would like to see the Rockets go after Pierce and Garnett.
    They have 2 years remaining on their contract. If we can get a championship or 2 with KG and Pierce. I think that will draw Kevin Love to Houston when KG and Pierce retire but if they dont get K.Love the Rockets will still have cap space and draft picks.
    PG/Beverly
    SG/Harden
    SF/Pierce
    PF/Garnet
    C/Howard
    Brooks
    tjones
    garcia
    smith
    CHAMPIONSHIP
    Last edited by farren.louis; 12-24-2013 at 03:57 PM.

vCash
    Oh, so Parsons is gone..........wait, you're that guy, aren't you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Poll the rest of the forumites, and see if they say I suck D for money... i bet they'll all say yes.
    Wow! At least hope you're not a dude, yuck!

Wiggins | Embiid | Smart
    2014 Lottery

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast