0 0%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 17: Giants 20, Redskins 6

WEEK 17

vCash
    I better see a Hakeem Nicks TD in this game. That's all I have to say, because I won't forgive Eli for missing a wide-open Nicks against Detroit for a TD unless Nicks scores one against the Redskins, whom he has shockingly never scored a TD against in nine career games against them.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    I rather he get 117+ yards and no touchdowns so he can have the record for most receiving yards in a season without a touchdown lol
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I rather he get 117+ yards and no touchdowns so he can have the record for most receiving yards in a season without a touchdown lol
    That would be awesome. Who has that record now?

vCash
    Al Toon

vCash
    Al Toon
    Ah that makes sense. Good old Al! I think his son is bopping around the league somewhere now right?

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    It's not fun to not have a meaningful game week 17 two years in a row. Hopefully we can get back into the playoffs next year.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    This is undoubtedly a playoff team with a better OLine if nothing else was changed, coaches and players alike.

On a different note, as bad of a season as its been, I'm still disappointed this is the last game. Love Giants football. **** a draft pick, nothing would make me happier that just complete domination today. Probably won't happen, but this team hasn't played a good game for 60 minutes once all season, would be nice if they could finish strong today.

Plus, if we get a worse pick maybe I can stop hearing about how we cant pick offensive line in the first round because of value even though offensive line is literally the only thing holding this team back.

vCash
    This is undoubtedly a playoff team with a better OLine if nothing else was changed, coaches and players alike.

On a different note, as bad of a season as its been, I'm still disappointed this is the last game. Love Giants football. **** a draft pick, nothing would make me happier that just complete domination today. Probably won't happen, but this team hasn't played a good game for 60 minutes once all season, would be nice if they could finish strong today.

Plus, if we get a worse pick maybe I can stop hearing about how we cant pick offensive line in the first round because of value even though offensive line is literally the only thing holding this team back.
    Can't discredit the effect of a good game and win in week 17 for teams that are out of it. Gotta have something positive to go out on and build on in the offseason.

My only worry is that they'll be playing more to feel guys out than to win with the best team on the field. Like this:

vCash
    Nassib inactive today. 16 straight games. Red shirt rookie.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash

I don't understand you're post. Not getting what you're saying...this is a playoff team? With a great OL we still don't have #1 back...coaching was GOD awful ....don't see why TC wants to come back for 1 year...****ing KG has his back.

I don't get why you are so disappointed that this is our last game....we we're ****** all season long. This team hasn't been on the same page all season long.

We need a STRONG draft and Bill Cowher.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash

Week 17: Washington Redskins (3-12) at New York Giants (6-9) 1:00pm EST on FOX

Three and out start. Awesome. And there's our "pass catching tight end" dropping another pass.

3rd down play call was awful as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post

I don't understand you're post. Not getting what you're saying...this is a playoff team? With a great OL we still don't have #1 back...coaching was GOD awful ....don't see why TC wants to come back for 1 year...****ing KG has his back.

I don't get why you are so disappointed that this is our last game....we we're ****** all season long. This team hasn't been on the same page all season long.

We need a STRONG draft and Bill Cowher.
    Cause he's a giants fan and fans like watching their team and this is the last time we get to watch them for 8 months? Just a hunch. That's why I'm bummed. Long offseason and I'm not much of a baseball fan.

vCash

God our STs sucks. One block and Hosley could blast right upfield. Like his speed for punt returns.

Hope Quinn is fired.

vCash

5 passing yds
    -3 rushing

Great start. And Boothe looks like crap out there in the run game. Getting flat out abused.

Offensive strategy and playcalling has been a joke today....as usual. I really don't know how they can keep Gilbrde after a year like this.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast