Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

My apologies....

For being absent the last couple of weeks. My grandmother died last week at 95 after several months of pain, stress and the complete stripping away of her dignity. Some folks just die badly. Her body shut down and she slowly melted away.

Its tough to watch someone you love suffer and die like that.

I'm not looking for pity, I'm alright and understand that she's in a better place and this is the cycle of life....but the experience made the idea of coming here and playing kindergarten cop while you folks bicker about inane ****...unbearable.

More, this team has quit...and as such, I'm in the process of reconsidering how I feel about the management team. Lol, I've wanted to rant and rave, but didn't think that would accomplish much.

Right now, I just can't care, so I'm going to take some time to get my head together.

I hope all of you (yes, even the one's I fight with) have a very safe and very happy holiday season. Please take a moment to give your loved ones a hug and make sure they know you care about them...life is very short.

And please, for Shred's sake, try to get along for the next couple of weeks. There will be plenty of time for us to argue direction next year. We're a family here, and should try to support each other.

All the best,

-Stork

vCash
    I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother Stork.

Take your time and see you when you get back.

vCash
    Hey stork I know we like to mess with each other but I really enjoy having u as a fellow forum member and as our voice of reason the majority of the time lol......my deepest condolences to you and ur loved ones. I hope u guys have the best Christmas possible.

vCash
    My condolences, Stork. If there was more I could offer than simply confirming you're in our thoughts, I would. Tend to your family...your online one awaits your return.

vCash
    Sorry to hear that bro.
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    For being absent the last couple of weeks. My grandmother died last week at 95 after several months of pain, stress and the complete stripping away of her dignity. Some folks just die badly. Her body shut down and she slowly melted away.

I'm not looking for pity, I'm alright and understand that she's in a better place and this is the cycle of life....but the experience made the idea of coming here and playing kindergarten cop while you folks bicker about inane ****...unbearable.

More, this team has quit...and as such, I'm in the process of reconsidering how I feel about the management team. Lol, I've wanted to rant and rave, but didn't think that would accomplish much.

Right now, I just can't care, so I'm going to take some time to get my head together.

I hope all of you (yes, even the one's I fight with) have a very safe and very happy holiday season. Please take a moment to give your loved ones a hug and make sure they know you care about them...life is very short.

And please, for Shred's sake, try to get along for the next couple of weeks. There will be plenty of time for us to argue direction next year. We're a family here, and should try to support each other.

All the best,

-Stork
    So sorry for your loss my brother hang in there ,and take your time. We will all be here when your ready to school us all again lol.
    Onelove bro once again sorry for your loss ,God bless you ,and your family.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Sorry to hear Stork.

Hope you and your family pull through.

Raider Nation Love sent from Indianapolis man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post

All the best,

-Stork
    This isn`t a time for words but more of a time of reflection, the fallen family members in my tree still live with me every moment, once I`m gone then everyone comes with me. It`s a pleasure acknowledging their existence and it doesn`t take much to trigger a fond memory.

Love doesn`t end departure week, it`s merely the beginning.

Storki hurry back Shred has really been messing with me lol.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Sorry for your loss. As well as the forums. You and I have been battling, and occassionally on the same page since early 2007. Take your time and I look forward to agreeing to disagree in the future. God bless from northern California.

vCash
    Stork, you are in my prayers. Losing a loved one is never easy. I lost my dear moomy June 14, 2012, and there is never a day I don't miss her, or fail to think about her. Last CHRISTmas, it was sad knowing she wasn't here with me. But I have an assurance that she is where I will be when the Good Lord calls my name to go and be with Him. May He richly and abundantly bless you and your whole family as you attempt to move forward with your lives. I am sure your grandmother would want you to.
    Boy, this modern day 20th century technology is "golly-gee-willikers"!! Whaaa?

"Why didn't someone tell me this was the 21st century????"

vCash
    No apology is necessary, especially from you. What we discuss here is nothing compared to how important our families are to us. Condolances, and have a good holiday.

vCash
    Sorry for your loss Stork. I pray peace and strength over you and your family. We love you big guy. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year friend.

vCash
    Also, thank you for sharing your heart bro. This thread and all of its content, is the true brotherhood.(all genders)

vCash
    Cherish and hold, your memories of her tight; don't let them fade away, into the night

my condolences.

vCash
    You're doing the right thing. Enjoy the holidays and come back when you feel like dealing with all our **** again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast