Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TONY Romo

vCash

TONY Romo

I just wanted to know if anyone else noticed that Romo has a very weak arm? Not only yesterday but in previous games as well he lacks the ability to hit a wide open WR on a deep route in stride. I'm starting to think that this is the reason the team doesn't attempt to stretch the field because Garrett knows Romo can't get the ball there
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Yeah I have noticed that too. I don't know if he is playing with some injury we don't know about or what has happened. Seems weird if he has just lost the ability to throw a deep ball.

vCash
    Great observation....this team as well as other teams know that Dez is a great deep threat...yet the Cowboys hardly attempt the deep throw and when they do it's almost always underthrown...it has to be something with Romo
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    This is just a guess on my part, but I don't think that Cowboys fans have ever been told the whole story about Tony's "cyst" that he had a procedure done to remove it. I don't think it was a cyst problem. I think it was a disc. Would that be an explanation as to why he can't throw the deep ball?

BTW, Mike Fisher, the Cowboys Insider for 105.3 The Fan, said he saw Tony walking to his car after the Cowboys got back to Dallas last night. He said Tony was moving very slowly. Tony's supposed to have an MRI today. Fisher said it looked like Tony needed 2 MRIs.

vCash

"God knows that I'm not a saint, but I am a Dallas Cowboy." -Rayfield Wright

vCash
    Bad news for Eagles fans. Romo out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Bad news for Eagles fans. Romo out.
    hahahahahaha

vCash
    This injury must be serious if Tony actually is out
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 20 H-30 HR-9 RBI-25 BB-19SO-27AVG-.259 OBP-.377 SLG-.509

vCash

TONY Romo

Garrett just said on bleacher report that the report that romo is out isn't true. They did say he has a herniated disk.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    What a loser. You're hurt right before the biggest game of the season?

I'm calling BS on a back injury. Romo simply didn't want to lose a game he knew he'd choke and didn't want to face the criticism he'd so rightly deserve.

So yeah, I'm not buying it unless the report is confirming the Romo sprained his lady parts or something. Here's hoping that Orton throws all over the Eagles D and shows Tony just how to get this team into the playoffs.

Who needs Josh Hamilton when you can have this for $11m?

vCash
    I don't believe this injury happened during the Redskins game. Like ragman said, I believe this has to do with the "cyst". This makes me even more mad at Jason Ginger and Bill Callahan. Would he have been able to play the last game if they had run the ball more and taken less hits? Now I honestly don't think I want us to win next week. Rather lose and have Ginger and his incompetent crew fired than getting embarassed in the playoffs. Plud, by losing we get a better draft pick. At least with Tony we had an offense that could put points on the board. I do like Orton, but I don't believe he can win games without a defense.

And with the way the Eagles are playing this division will be tough next year. I think the Redskins will come back to compete for the division next year. Thank you for wasting our chance of making the playoffs, you redhaired, incompetent moron! wonder who he is going to throw under the bus after getting destroyed by the Eagles this week?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stipe1280 View Post

I'm calling BS on a back injury. Romo simply didn't want to lose a game he knew he'd choke and didn't want to face the criticism he'd so rightly deserve.

So yeah, I'm not buying it unless the report is confirming the Romo sprained his lady parts or something. Here's hoping that Orton throws all over the Eagles D and shows Tony just how to get this team into the playoffs.
    Yeah what a loser who plays with a herniated disk.. I bet if you had one you would lie at home whining like a little girl. I know I would! Maybe you don't like him, but for God's sake have some respect. The guy played with broken ribs and I think a punctured lung. Think whatever you want about him, but calling the guy a loser who fakes an injury is just plain stupid. Congrats on the stupidest post I have ever read

vCash
    I got nothin'....absolutely nothin'

vCash
    I will say that if Eagles fans come in here laughing, you should expect a ban, and quickly....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stipe1280 View Post

???

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast