Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Kevin Love is as good as gone.

I'm sitting there, watching the game with all of my buddies. I said to them "we are somehow going to lose this game" and then we go and ****ing lose the game..

Wasting a performance of the ages. Love looked deflated after the loss. Absolutely throws the team on his back 45, 19, and 6. WHAT ELSE DOES THE MAN NEED TO DO??

Drops 42 against the Spurs the other night, we still can't win. This dude is a top 5 player in the league surrounded by one of the weakest supporting casts.

I legitimately thought we had a chance to keep Kevin Love for the longhaul because he likes his teammates, he likes the Twin Cities and he likes the fans but after tonight? Absolutely not.

Rubio can't hit a lick to save his life. You have one of the worst benches in the league and to top it off you go and get a new GM who does the same EXACT **** Khan did and drafted two scrubs who have NO IMPACT on a team in need of a DEEPER BENCH.

I am flat out disgusted right now. For all of you people out there who have got to experience a championship, HELL EVEN THE PLAYOFFS EVERY NOW AND THEN, you guys are lucky.

It is hell being a timberwolves fan.

vCash
    I felt bad for him watching that game. Martin's TO's were ****in brutal. It's too bad he doesn't have a solid fit of teammates around him so he gets blamed for putting up "empty stats/stat padding". I wanna see him on a good team.

vCash
    Welcome to Phoenix, Kevin Love

My girl. Don't look at her.

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!

vCash
    The look he had after he just put up that performance and his teammates go and choke the game away that would just suck man. So disappointing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Fabulous View Post
    Welcome to Phoenix, Kevin Love
    You guys aren't going to get him. While your record is solid, you don't have any stars. He's definitely going to pair up with another legit all-star.

vCash
    Trade him for Blake Griffin. Clippers would do it. Wolves will sell tickets with crap shooter Rubio and Blake the Ginger.

Sim League Spurs
    Gary Payton | Tim Duncan
    2000-01: NBA Finalist
    2001-02: First Round

vCash
    That team wins the finals with Love. That's how much better he is than Griffen. Some people still somehow can't realize that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushed View Post
    The look he had after he just put up that performance and his teammates go and choke the game away that would just suck man. So disappointing.
    I legitimately felt bad for him. His family sitting there watching him play his heart out, and Kevin Martin screws the whole thing up with two HUGE turnovers. He looked devastated.

If we want him to stay, we need to trade Rubio for a more well-rounded PG and get a legit bench. We will not even make the playoffs as we are currently constructed. I'm also starting to wonder if it's Adlemen who is the problem. Perhaps we should let him go, and give George Karl a try.

vCash
    New York or LA.

Say he goes to LA in 2015... plays with Kobe for a year, and then they can have cap-room for Durant the next year.

Maybe the Clips if they pull off a trade, but I just don't see a Blake for Love deal happening

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Pill View Post
    I legitimately felt bad for him. His family sitting there watching him play his heart out, and Kevin Martin screws the whole thing up with two HUGE turnovers. He looked devastated.

If we want him to stay, we need to trade Rubio for a more well-rounded PG and get a legit bench. We will not even make the playoffs as we are currently constructed. I'm also starting to wonder if it's Adlemen who is the problem. Perhaps we should let him go, and give George Karl a try.
    It isn't Adelman. Its as simple as the players not executing in the clutch and blowing games. Not to mention we probably have the worst bench in the league. Robbie Hummel, Shved, Dante Cunningham, Moute??? It's pathetic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    New York or LA.

Say he goes to LA in 2015... plays with Kobe for a year, and then they can have cap-room for Durant the next year.

Maybe the Clips if they pull off a trade, but I just don't see a Blake for Love deal happening
    He'd play for LA over NY in my opinion. He would do really well under a Dantoni offense.

vCash
    I'm sitting there, watching the game with all of my buddies. I said to them "we are somehow going to lose this game" and then we go and ****ing lose the game..

Wasting a performance of the ages. Love looked deflated after the loss. Absolutely throws the team on his back 45, 19, and 6. WHAT ELSE DOES THE MAN NEED TO DO??

Drops 42 against the Spurs the other night, we still can't win. This dude is a top 5 player in the league surrounded by one of the weakest supporting casts.

I legitimately thought we had a chance to keep Kevin Love for the longhaul because he likes his teammates, he likes the Twin Cities and he likes the fans but after tonight? Absolutely not.

Rubio can't hit a lick to save his life. You have one of the worst benches in the league and to top it off you go and get a new GM who does the same EXACT **** Khan did and drafted two scrubs who have NO IMPACT on a team in need of a DEEPER BENCH.

I am flat out disgusted right now. For all of you people out there who have got to experience a championship, HELL EVEN THE PLAYOFFS EVERY NOW AND THEN, you guys are lucky.

It is hell being a timberwolves fan.
    On paper it doesn't look like a weak supporting cast. Rubio, Pek Martin... all pretty good players. Although Rubio I think has taken a step back, which pains me cause I'm a fan of his.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    It isn't Adelman. Its as simple as the players not executing in the clutch and blowing games. Not to mention we probably have the worst bench in the league. Robbie Hummel, Shved, Dante Cunningham, Moute??? It's pathetic
    Yes, our bench is pathetic. That's why I say we deal Rubio and try to get something in return. A 6th man at the very least. Man, I wish we had someone like a Jamal Crawford or Redick.

vCash
    Yeah, the Wolves have a terrible bench.

Kind of wish they would've traded Williams for someone that could help them in that category.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    On paper it doesn't look like a weak supporting cast. Rubio, Pek Martin... all pretty good players. Although Rubio I think has taken a step back, which pains me cause I'm a fan of his.
    It isn't the starting lineup at all. In fact I think the Wolves starting 5 is one of the best in the league. They all compliment each other rather nicely. It's the piss poor bench that is losing us games. We are one of the thinnest teams in the league. Then you compare that to the Clippers who are so deep I mean our starting 5 can't play 48 minutes a game!!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast