vCash

Post San Diego Vids: McGloin, Allen, CWood, Jennings

Links:

McGloin

McGloin: 'We're going to learn from this one' | CSN Bay Area

Allen:

Allen: 'We've got to play smarter' | CSN Bay Area

Woodson:

Woodson: 'We kind of shot ourselves in the foot all game long' | CSN Bay Area

Jennings:
    Jennings: 'It's frustrating' | CSN Bay Area

I was real impressed with Jennings. Dude has a great attitude. I'd be content with him as our lead back next year!

vCash
    penalties, penalties, penalties

week after week, year after year, decade after decade
    *Proud Member of the Sammy Watkins Crew*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    penalties, penalties, penalties

week after week, year after year, decade after decade
    Phantom calls all game long. I am in the conspiracy boat and I felt that the refs were keeping the playoff race for the #6 spot relevant.

Welcome to the modern age WWF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Phantom calls all game long. I am in the conspiracy boat and I felt that the refs were keeping the playoff race for the #6 spot relevant.

I agree there were calls yesterday that just didnt feel right. The Streater TD catch was really bad and the fact they reviewed it and didnt over turn it, is really eye opening. He caught the ball made two foot ball moves before entering the end zone, then lands on the ground. Cause he made 2 football moves before being in the endzone and having complete possesion, the minute he crosses the end line its a touchdown. Being tackled at that point should be moot and having the ball ripped out is beyond relevant tot he play. Really these zebra's need to be looked at more closely, I almost think, there should be a outside company not related to the nfl to officiate games. Just so there cant be suspicion of bias play calling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I agree there were calls yesterday that just didnt feel right. The Streater TD catch was really bad and the fact they reviewed it and didnt over turn it, is really eye opening. He caught the ball made two foot ball moves before entering the end zone, then lands on the ground. Cause he made 2 football moves before being in the endzone and having complete possesion, the minute he crosses the end line its a touchdown. Being tackled at that point should be moot and having the ball ripped out is beyond relevant tot he play. Really these zebra's need to be looked at more closely, I almost think, there should be a outside company not related to the nfl to officiate games. Just so there cant be suspicion of bias play calling.
    Honestly the refs have been really bad this year. Not just bad for the Raiders just bad in general. I'm starting to miss the replacement refs. We got more respect from the replacement refs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post

I've been feeling this way for a long time. I'm surprised more fans aren't in an uproar about this. It just shows how subjective this game is......and all the while, we try to be as objective as possible when talking about this game. I can't even take a Raider game seriously anymore, and it's not the players' faults, imo.

vCash
    Being an old-timer, it seems like the refs have always sucked (Rob Lytle fumble anyone? Tuck rule?) It seems like these days the rules have become so complex that you need a PhD to decipher them. The Streater TD reversal is an example of this. It used to be you crossed the goal line with the ball and TD. Now there's some "complete the play" BS that leaves too much room for interpretation. Another example is when Burris sacks Rivers and gets called for roughing. He blitzes straight at Rivers, hits him waist high and then completes the tackle. Does he fall on Rivers? Of course, what else is he going to do? Some of the rules make no sense...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    Being an old-timer, it seems like the refs have always sucked (Rob Lytle fumble anyone? Tuck rule?) It seems like these days the rules have become so complex that you need a PhD to decipher them. The Streater TD reversal is an example of this. It used to be you crossed the goal line with the ball and TD. Now there's some "complete the play" BS that leaves too much room for interpretation. Another example is when Burris sacks Rivers and gets called for roughing. He blitzes straight at Rivers, hits him waist high and then completes the tackle. Does he fall on Rivers? Of course, what else is he going to do? Some of the rules make no sense...
    This is exactly the play that pissed me off the most. These are the kind of plays I wait to see all game long. Burris, from San Diego, puttin' a drill on Flip Rivers.

All so the refs can make some stupid, bs call.

Raider fans should be pissed beyond belief.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1:27667892
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    This is exactly the play that pissed me off the most. These are the kind of plays I wait to see all game long. Burris, from San Diego, puttin' a drill on Flip Rivers.

All so the refs can make some stupid, bs call.

Raider fans should be pissed beyond belief.
    It is truly amazing how bad some of the penalties were yesterday.

I guess we owe that to the man upstairs. No, not that one, the one who sued the NFL 3 times.