Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    60
    vCash
    1500

    Post San Diego Vids: McGloin, Allen, CWood, Jennings

    Links:

    McGloin

    McGloin: 'We're going to learn from this one' | CSN Bay Area


    Allen:

    Allen: 'We've got to play smarter' | CSN Bay Area

    Woodson:

    Woodson: 'We kind of shot ourselves in the foot all game long' | CSN Bay Area


    Jennings:
    Jennings: 'It's frustrating' | CSN Bay Area


    I was real impressed with Jennings. Dude has a great attitude. I'd be content with him as our lead back next year!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,569
    vCash
    1500
    penalties, penalties, penalties

    week after week, year after year, decade after decade
    *Proud Member of the Sammy Watkins Crew*

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    south OC
    Posts
    1,880
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    penalties, penalties, penalties

    week after week, year after year, decade after decade
    Phantom calls all game long. I am in the conspiracy boat and I felt that the refs were keeping the playoff race for the #6 spot relevant.

    Welcome to the modern age WWF.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    965
    vCash
    1600
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Phantom calls all game long. I am in the conspiracy boat and I felt that the refs were keeping the playoff race for the #6 spot relevant.

    Welcome to the modern age WWF.
    I agree there were calls yesterday that just didnt feel right. The Streater TD catch was really bad and the fact they reviewed it and didnt over turn it, is really eye opening. He caught the ball made two foot ball moves before entering the end zone, then lands on the ground. Cause he made 2 football moves before being in the endzone and having complete possesion, the minute he crosses the end line its a touchdown. Being tackled at that point should be moot and having the ball ripped out is beyond relevant tot he play. Really these zebra's need to be looked at more closely, I almost think, there should be a outside company not related to the nfl to officiate games. Just so there cant be suspicion of bias play calling.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    2,912
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I agree there were calls yesterday that just didnt feel right. The Streater TD catch was really bad and the fact they reviewed it and didnt over turn it, is really eye opening. He caught the ball made two foot ball moves before entering the end zone, then lands on the ground. Cause he made 2 football moves before being in the endzone and having complete possesion, the minute he crosses the end line its a touchdown. Being tackled at that point should be moot and having the ball ripped out is beyond relevant tot he play. Really these zebra's need to be looked at more closely, I almost think, there should be a outside company not related to the nfl to officiate games. Just so there cant be suspicion of bias play calling.
    Honestly the refs have been really bad this year. Not just bad for the Raiders just bad in general. I'm starting to miss the replacement refs. We got more respect from the replacement refs.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,569
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Phantom calls all game long. I am in the conspiracy boat and I felt that the refs were keeping the playoff race for the #6 spot relevant.

    Welcome to the modern age WWF.
    I've been feeling this way for a long time. I'm surprised more fans aren't in an uproar about this. It just shows how subjective this game is......and all the while, we try to be as objective as possible when talking about this game. I can't even take a Raider game seriously anymore, and it's not the players' faults, imo.
    *Proud Member of the Sammy Watkins Crew*

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    461
    vCash
    1500
    Being an old-timer, it seems like the refs have always sucked (Rob Lytle fumble anyone? Tuck rule?) It seems like these days the rules have become so complex that you need a PhD to decipher them. The Streater TD reversal is an example of this. It used to be you crossed the goal line with the ball and TD. Now there's some "complete the play" BS that leaves too much room for interpretation. Another example is when Burris sacks Rivers and gets called for roughing. He blitzes straight at Rivers, hits him waist high and then completes the tackle. Does he fall on Rivers? Of course, what else is he going to do? Some of the rules make no sense...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,569
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    Being an old-timer, it seems like the refs have always sucked (Rob Lytle fumble anyone? Tuck rule?) It seems like these days the rules have become so complex that you need a PhD to decipher them. The Streater TD reversal is an example of this. It used to be you crossed the goal line with the ball and TD. Now there's some "complete the play" BS that leaves too much room for interpretation. Another example is when Burris sacks Rivers and gets called for roughing. He blitzes straight at Rivers, hits him waist high and then completes the tackle. Does he fall on Rivers? Of course, what else is he going to do? Some of the rules make no sense...
    This is exactly the play that pissed me off the most. These are the kind of plays I wait to see all game long. Burris, from San Diego, puttin' a drill on Flip Rivers.

    All so the refs can make some stupid, bs call.

    Raider fans should be pissed beyond belief.
    *Proud Member of the Sammy Watkins Crew*

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    south OC
    Posts
    1,880
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1:27667892
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    Being an old-timer, it seems like the refs have always sucked (Rob Lytle fumble anyone? Tuck rule?) It seems like these days the rules have become so complex that you need a PhD to decipher them. The Streater TD reversal is an example of this. It used to be you crossed the goal line with the ball and TD. Now there's some "complete the play" BS that leaves too much room for interpretation. Another example is when Burris sacks Rivers and gets called for roughing. He blitzes straight at Rivers, hits him waist high and then completes the tackle. Does he fall on Rivers? Of course, what else is he going to do? Some of the rules make no sense...
    This is exactly the play that pissed me off the most. These are the kind of plays I wait to see all game long. Burris, from San Diego, puttin' a drill on Flip Rivers.

    All so the refs can make some stupid, bs call.

    Raider fans should be pissed beyond belief.
    It is truly amazing how bad some of the penalties were yesterday.

    I guess we owe that to the man upstairs. No, not that one, the one who sued the NFL 3 times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •