Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which trilogy is the best?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Lord of the Rings

1 33.33%
  • The Matrix

0 0%
  • Blade

0 0%
  • The Naked Gun

2 66.67%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    yeah, this team is starting to lose me. I am watching, but not expecting anything. Except a loss

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Moute and Brewer sure shoot a lot of corner threes. Jim Pete is talking a bit about it now. He says the Wolves sure do take a lot of corner threes, but the problem is the players shooting them shouldnt be taking them.

So true.

vCash
    We have a lazy team, and when that is an issue, I think it goes back to the star of the team, who exudes lethargy right now.

vCash
    I cannot stand one player on the Clippers and Blake, Jordan and Paul are the biggest pukes in the league. I have lost all interest in the NBA and the Wolves. We aren't a very good team. The NBA is a joke especially the reffing. Rigged or not they are biased towards certain teams. It is by far the most crooked sport of the 4 major ones.

vCash
    What in the world does Dieng have to do to see some court time?

When he's played, he's been pretty good, and has at least showed something.

So what has he done to not earn the minutes of the other reserves?

It's an absolute joke that we have Dante and Shved coming in first of the bench but a rookie who has showed flashes can barely get a couple of minutes every few games.

So far we have Barea with 5pts, and Mbah with 2pts (it has taken the moron 5 FGA and 2 missed FTs to get there). The rest of the bench is scoreless.

The bench is not working - give others a god damn chance, Rick.

All of Brewer, Cunningham, Mbah and Shved shoot the ball at least 2x as often as they should.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Moute and Brewer sure shoot a lot of corner threes. Jim Pete is talking a bit about it now. He says the Wolves sure do take a lot of corner threes, but the problem is the players shooting them shouldnt be taking them.

So true.
    any guess on why there are always so open?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    We need to get Brewer out of the starting 5 asap.

I really like him as a player, but he is a terrible starter - once Bud comes back I'd be starting him straight away.

We just need smarter players out there.

vCash
    I don't like the fast tempo of this team. Winning come from smart and hard worker. Fast is not smart nor hard working, but energy wasting and take luck to win, which doesn't come often.

vCash
    As if Kevin has 25 & 9 !!

Someone help the poor man out !! If someone else feels like hitting an outside shot we're still in this.

vCash
    Perfect example of NBA Refing at their best. Blake pivots towards the basket, Pek bumps him he gets called for a foul and of course it's two shots since he was clearly going to shoot it in the next 12 seconds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeVo7 View Post
    I don't like the fast tempo of this team. Winning come from smart and hard worker. Fast is not smart nor hard working, but energy wasting and take luck to win, which doesn't come often.
    We don't have the makeup of a fast running team...the team we had two years ago, had that make up, and that was Kahn's vision. Kahn quit feeding off that image because he got scared he would lose his job.

vCash
    Also we are soft. After Blake hung on the rim someone should have got in his face. Nope we all just turned and ran down the court. He probably would have flopped and started crying but still.

vCash
    Matt Barnes is such a punk

vCash
    Dirty play by Barnes. Shocker

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast