Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1010
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    487
    vCash
    1500

    2014 Offseason Lions Thread

    Well there goes any playoff chances. Lets start the offseason discussion. Dream offseason:

    Fire the whole coaching staff

    O'Brian as HC
    Best OC available
    Either Lovie Smith or Rex Ryan as DC

    Resign:
    Riaola 2 years 7 million
    John Wendling 2 years 2 million
    Don Carey 2 years 2 million
    Jeremy Ross 3 years 4 million
    Willie Young 3 years 7 million
    Jason Fox 1 year 1.2 million
    Rashean Mathis 1 year 1.5 million
    Don Mulbach 1 year league min
    Joique Bell 4 years 10 million
    Kris Durham 3 years 5 million

    FA:
    Aqib Talib 4 years 23 million
    Kellen Winslow 2 years 4 million
    Harvard Rugland 1 year league min
    Peria Jerry 2 years 3 million

    Trades:
    Chris Houston to the Raiders for a 5th round pick
    Mikel Leshoure to the Giants for a 6th round pick

    Draft:
    1. Sammy Watkins WR Clemson
    2. Bryan Stork C FSU
    3. Bradley Roby CB OSU
    5.1 Logan Thomas QB VT
    5.2 Za'Darius Smith DE Kentucky
    6.1 Mister Cobble DT Kentucky
    6.2 Jeremy Gallon WR Michigan
    7. James Morris LB Iowa

    2014 Depth Chart:
    QB: Stafford, Thomas, Moore
    RB: Bush, Bell, Riddick
    WR: Johnson, Watkins, Broyles, Durham, Burleson, Ross
    TE: Fauria, Winslow, Williams, Mulbach
    LT: Rieff, Waddle, Fox, Hillard
    LG: Sims, Gandy
    C: Riaola, Stork
    RG: Warford, Austin
    RT: Waddle, Fox, Hillard

    DE: Ansah, Taylor
    DT: Suh, Jerry
    DT: Fairley, Mosley, Cobble
    DE: Young, Jones, Smith
    OLB: Levy, Palmer
    ILB: Tulloch, Lewis
    OLB: Whitehead, Morris
    CB: Talib, Roby, Greenwood
    FS: Delmas, Carey
    SS: Quin, Wendling
    CB: Mathis, Slay, Green

    K: Rugland
    P: Martin
    KR: Ross, Riddick
    PR: Ross, Riddick
    LS: Mulbach

    (Gallon to practice squad)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,078
    vCash
    1600

    2014 Offseason Lions Thread

    Man you took time to plan this out so I'll play along your draft would be cool but we need more secondary help and I like the 2 Wr draft but you kept Broyles lol naw he gotta go
    GIFSoup

    The Old Kingwood313 is Back

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,562
    vCash
    1500
    Glad Im not the only one on the WR in the 1st round train. But no way Gallon slides to the 6th round. He will go top 4 rounds. Maybe Marquise Lee from USC will fall to us in the mid-teens of the 1st round...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    lukass' closet
    Posts
    4,171
    vCash
    1500
    Why trade Houston?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,298
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    Why trade Houston?
    we don't need two number 2's
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,078
    vCash
    1600

    2014 Offseason Lions Thread

    The lions need a few ball hogs our corners don't play the ball they never look for the ball. And we need a aggressive WR nobody light in the ***
    GIFSoup

    The Old Kingwood313 is Back

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,298
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha77 View Post
    Well there goes any playoff chances. Lets start the offseason discussion. Dream offseason:

    Fire the whole coaching staff

    O'Brian as HC
    Best OC available
    Either Lovie Smith or Rex Ryan as DC

    Resign:
    Riaola 2 years 7 million
    John Wendling 2 years 2 million
    Don Carey 2 years 2 million
    Jeremy Ross 3 years 4 million
    Willie Young 3 years 7 million
    Jason Fox 1 year 1.2 million
    Rashean Mathis 1 year 1.5 million
    Don Mulbach 1 year league min
    Joique Bell 4 years 10 million
    Kris Durham 3 years 5 million

    FA:
    Aqib Talib 4 years 23 million
    Kellen Winslow 2 years 4 million
    Harvard Rugland 1 year league min
    Peria Jerry 2 years 3 million

    Trades:
    Chris Houston to the Raiders for a 5th round pick
    Mikel Leshoure to the Giants for a 6th round pick

    Draft:
    1. Sammy Watkins WR Clemson
    2. Bryan Stork C FSU
    3. Bradley Roby CB OSU
    5.1 Logan Thomas QB VT
    5.2 Za'Darius Smith DE Kentucky
    6.1 Mister Cobble DT Kentucky
    6.2 Jeremy Gallon WR Michigan
    7. James Morris LB Iowa

    2014 Depth Chart:
    QB: Stafford, Thomas, Moore
    RB: Bush, Bell, Riddick
    WR: Johnson, Watkins, Broyles, Durham, Burleson, Ross
    TE: Fauria, Winslow, Williams, Mulbach
    LT: Rieff, Waddle, Fox, Hillard
    LG: Sims, Gandy
    C: Riaola, Stork
    RG: Warford, Austin
    RT: Waddle, Fox, Hillard

    DE: Ansah, Taylor
    DT: Suh, Jerry
    DT: Fairley, Mosley, Cobble
    DE: Young, Jones, Smith
    OLB: Levy, Palmer
    ILB: Tulloch, Lewis
    OLB: Whitehead, Morris
    CB: Talib, Roby, Greenwood
    FS: Delmas, Carey
    SS: Quin, Wendling
    CB: Mathis, Slay, Green

    K: Rugland
    P: Martin
    KR: Ross, Riddick
    PR: Ross, Riddick
    LS: Mulbach

    (Gallon to practice squad)
    nice chacha.... I'd sign off on (most of) that... not a fan of winslow, & I think aquib wont come here
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,298
    vCash
    1500
    DON'T go trolling tonight Guys! stay indoors.
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11,467
    vCash
    500
    Before trading Houston, I'd like to see what he could do in a better system, with some better safety help.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,014
    vCash
    1500
    The whole secondary should be redone except for Quin.

    Delmas is a joke. Probably single-handedly lost the Phily game.
    2013 PSD Lions Forum Fantasy Football Champion

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11,467
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    The whole secondary should be redone except for Quin.

    Delmas is a joke. Probably single-handedly lost the Phily game.
    No way. Delmas is good

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,081
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha77 View Post
    well there goes any playoff chances. Lets start the offseason discussion. Dream offseason:

    Fire the whole coaching staff

    o'brian as hc
    best oc available
    either lovie smith or rex ryan as dc

    resign:
    Riaola 2 years 7 million
    john wendling 2 years 2 million
    don carey 2 years 2 million
    jeremy ross 3 years 4 million
    willie young 3 years 7 million
    jason fox 1 year 1.2 million
    rashean mathis 1 year 1.5 million
    don mulbach 1 year league min
    joique bell 4 years 10 million
    kris durham 3 years 5 million

    fa:
    Aqib talib 4 years 23 million
    kellen winslow 2 years 4 million
    harvard rugland 1 year league min
    peria jerry 2 years 3 million

    trades:
    Chris houston to the raiders for a 5th round pick
    mikel leshoure to the giants for a 6th round pick

    draft:
    1. Sammy watkins wr clemson
    2. Bryan stork c fsu
    3. Bradley roby cb osu
    5.1 logan thomas qb vt
    5.2 za'darius smith de kentucky
    6.1 mister cobble dt kentucky
    6.2 jeremy gallon wr michigan
    7. James morris lb iowa

    2014 depth chart:
    Qb: Stafford, thomas, moore
    rb: Bush, bell, riddick
    wr: Johnson, watkins, broyles, durham, burleson, ross
    te: Fauria, winslow, williams, mulbach
    lt: Rieff, waddle, fox, hillard
    lg: Sims, gandy
    c: Riaola, stork
    rg: Warford, austin
    rt: Waddle, fox, hillard

    de: Ansah, taylor
    dt: Suh, jerry
    dt: Fairley, mosley, cobble
    de: Young, jones, smith
    olb: Levy, palmer
    ilb: Tulloch, lewis
    olb: Whitehead, morris
    cb: Talib, roby, greenwood
    fs: Delmas, carey
    ss: Quin, wendling
    cb: Mathis, slay, green

    k: Rugland
    p: Martin
    kr: Ross, riddick
    pr: Ross, riddick
    ls: Mulbach

    (gallon to practice squad)
    wheres pettigrew?!?!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,562
    vCash
    1500
    Sad to see GB and the Bears lose. The Lions had yet another shot to control their destiny, and failed... Miserably

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,081
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso_Smith View Post
    Sad to see GB and the Bears lose. The Lions had yet another shot to control their destiny, and failed... Miserably
    Say it with me...... **** the lions

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,014
    vCash
    1500
    The Giants handed the Lions the game too.

    This loss is the sure sign of a team that has quit.
    2013 PSD Lions Forum Fantasy Football Champion

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •