Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Eric Bledsoe working through the challenges of being a full-time starter

http://arizonasports.com/41/1687022/...lltime-starter

I mentioned this a few times in earlier posts. the article makes a lot of sense. some in here have said Bledsoe seems disinterested at times but I think he's running on fumes.

I think not having a backup for Bledsoe and plum is eventually going to hurt this team come playoffs

vCash
    We don't need a backup for Bledsoe because we have Dragic. Hornacek has already said that he wants to have at least one of them in the game at all times. Dragic and Bledsoe start and finish each half and then play with either Green or Goodwin throughout the game.

It's actually pretty smart, the bench will always have a borderline all star player leading them.

As for Plumlee, playing Kieff and Frye at C has worked for the Suns thus far. Small ball has proven effective for the bench.

But I think once Len comes back in a week or so, he will be the designated backup to Plumlee.

vCash
    I never got to comment on this. This happening is what will test what kind of balls Hornacek has. If Bledsoe's game is impacted by it, does he sit him longer and give Goodwin and Green more minutes or does he just let him ride it out and possibly sacrifice this seasons playoff chances.

Also, if he does play poorly down the stretch (nevermind now) due to the minutes, how much will it affect what he gets on the market. Could be a blessing in disguise in that regard.

vCash
    i actually like how Hornaceck play the guys, Bledsoe-Dragic, then Dragic-Green or Bledsoe-Green for most of the game, Green complements both Dragic and Bledsoe's games. i particularly like how these 3 players are getting their playing time, supported by Goodwin, Christmas and Ish. if the Suns need help, it's probably a star SF, or a star PF and a back up for Plumlee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    i actually like how Hornaceck play the guys, Bledsoe-Dragic, then Dragic-Green or Bledsoe-Green for most of the game, Green complements both Dragic and Bledsoe's games. i particularly like how these 3 players are getting their playing time, supported by Goodwin, Christmas and Ish. if the Suns need help, it's probably a star SF, or a star PF and a back up for Plumlee
    I saw someone post that Granger is playing well for Indy in his few games so far. Perhaps we go after him this offseason for our 'star' player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I saw someone post that Granger is playing well for Indy in his few games so far. Perhaps we go after him this offseason for our 'star' player.
    can we get him cheap though?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    can we get him cheap though?
    Given his injury history, he'd probably be willing to take a single year deal to prove his worth again (assuming he doesn't do it this year). I don't think he'll be able to shine behind George and Stephenson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    granger on the cheap would be a nice player but I don't see us getting him.