Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Post game chat (Week 16 at KC)

Missed the game, but I heard the defense probably turned in their best performance of the season. Full credit to Pagano and Manusky.

Freeman with his best game as a PRO.

What did you like/hate about this game?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Missed the game, but I heard the defense probably turned in their best performance of the season. Full credit to Pagano and Manusky.

Freeman with his best game as a PRO.

What did you like/hate about this game?
    Was maybe the most complete game we have played this season....

Line still has a long way to go on the run blocking but they were really, really good today keeping the pocket clean for Andrew to throw.

Defense was really good all the way around from defending the pass and the run and eliminated the big plays on the screens to Charles! Really hope Redding's injury is not serious, he played a solid game today too. Bethea had some nice play too and that monster hit on D.Bowe!

Griff Whalen played a really good game with some big catches and some really good YAC too.

The blocking on Browns long TD run was maybe the best blocked run play I have seen from us all year, the play worked just how you would draw it up and the body control from Brown tip toeing the sideline inside the 5 was nothing short of spectacular!

I still think we have a better chance of getting a 3rd and 5 than a 3rd and 1.... the line is still getting destroyed off the ball on those plays, at this point I really just don't get how they have not fixed this problem.

Freeman played a spectacular game too with the two picks, forced fumble, tackled well as usual and was really good in coverage today too.

DHB was really good on special teams today too!

Bottom line is it was a complete game! A true TEAM win against a really good team in a hostile loud venue(we made it really quiet though) on the road in cold weather.... the perfect recipe for playoff football was what we seen today!

vCash
    DHB should move to safety instead of wide receiver.

vCash
    DHB actually doing something well. This is a sign of end times.

vCash
    Over the last two games we are now starting to see our offense finally click. Young receivers are starting to understand their roles, the system, and everyone is finally starting to mesh in life after Reggie. We have all dogged him but Pep Hamilton has got the young guns playing together and catching fire at the right time...again, our receivers are Hilton, Fleener, Brazil, Rogers, Whalen, and some guy named Jack Doyle. All with a year or two of experience. None of them probably expected to be where they are today when our top two receiving targets went down for the year with injury.

Again...patience! My expectations are still set high with this team, but I'm not getting over my head with our young team.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Over the last two games we are now starting to see our offense finally click. Young receivers are starting to understand their roles, the system, and everyone is finally starting to mesh in life after Reggie. We have all dogged him but Pep Hamilton has got the young guns playing together and catching fire at the right time...again, our receivers are Hilton, Fleener, Brazil, Rogers, Whalen, and some guy named Jack Doyle. All with a year or two of experience. None of them probably expected to be where they are today when our top two receiving targets went down for the year with injury.

Again...patience! My expectations are still set high with this team, but I'm not getting over my head with our young team.
    Yoda says, "Well I trained you my young Friend."

You nailed it Bro!
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    ^Thank you. I should add to that paragraph the 2nd half of the Cincinnati game too.

#iubb

vCash
    Dhb as a gunner is just dirty for opposing teams. Still want to root for this guy because he seems like a hard worker, and lining up on the punt team and getting fired up after a tackle tells me he just wants to help the team.

It just seems he understands why he isn't playing at wr and said I know I'm not catching the ball...how else can i help?

vCash
    I think Pep is doing fine because he's not constantly in catchup mode. Our defense deserves credit for keeping the Offense in it.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    With the team appearing to get healthier, it will be interesting to see who starts on the OL. They might have played their best game as a unit in KC. I would love to see AC, Nixon, McGlynn, Reitz/Link and Cherilus.

Why does it take the Colts so long to make personnel changes? In the last few weeks we saw them make a change at C, give up on Angerer and give Rogers a chance. What if some of these things happened two months ago?