Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Saints have Major Problems

One day someone will explain what was the importance of giving your player a power point presentation on why it was important winning the Carolina game...cause it didn't help. Now the Panthers are looking freaking good cause of the poor coaching and protecting of Brees. That freaking Rookie Suck!!! Don't be surprise Saints fans if we don't even make the playoffs...Great job Carolina for getting a playoff berth!! You Deserve It!

vCash
    We are basically assured of a playoff spot... And more importantly, Armstead played well. He's a rookie, he's gonna get beat by moves he hasn't seen. But for the most part he did his job well and will only get better. Our running game looked good (finally). We'll be fine. We'll beat whoever we play in the first round, and I think we'll beat Carolina again in Carolina if Payton gets his head out of his ***. This loss was squarely on him and his poor play calling. Stop being so damn negative all the time.

The only major downside to this game is losing Vaccaro for the year (which forced Harper into coverage and we could have told you how that would work out before it happened). If Rafael Bush comes back, he'll play that role better than Harper does, but losing Vaccaro is huge.
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Losing Vaccaro is bigger than most people think. Harper is so bad. Also, Malcolm Jenkins... how do you completely miss Cam Newton on a clear path to a sack that leads to the TD. Our safety play will be back to **** with no Vaccaro.

vCash
    When I saw this thread name I already knew who was responsible lol. Armstead didn't do a bad job anybody with any football knowledge can tell you Brees held the ball extremely too long on most of his sacks. Maybe you should start posting in the Carolina forum or whomever the opposition is for the week, we'll make the playoffs and you'll continue to shoot from the hip, two things both beyond our control lol......GLTA
    "They want a pimp to give them some money, but I don't do that. But baby I'm a Saints fan that's why I say Who Dat." -Juvenile

vCash
    Look all you want Loser Man "NOheisman"....you brag cause they will still make the playoffs...Really??? Even if we beat Tampa, we still make it...Something to be proud about! What a joke. Carolina deserves the NFC South. We are a yo-yo...And if we win and Carolina losses we take the 2nd seed??? Really...Your smoking crack. Our season should had been over frankly. After getting beat by teams like the Jets, and Rams...The games WE Should had won we gotten beat! So yeah, let's see them go to a wild card spot to be beat in the first round...yeah...something to be proud about about, when the record speaks for it's self. I don't have to know football to know their season is almost over. Kiss that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-ROK View Post
    Look all you want Loser Man "NOheisman"....you brag cause they will still make the playoffs...Really??? Even if we beat Tampa, we still make it...Something to be proud about! What a joke. Carolina deserves the NFC South. We are a yo-yo...And if we win and Carolina losses we take the 2nd seed??? Really...Your smoking crack. Our season should had been over frankly. After getting beat by teams like the Jets, and Rams...The games WE Should had won we gotten beat! So yeah, let's see them go to a wild card spot to be beat in the first round...yeah...something to be proud about about, when the record speaks for it's self. I don't have to know football to know their season is almost over. Kiss that!
    I think you clicked the wrong link, you're looking for the Panthers forum. We're real Saints fans here.
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    I think most of us have high Superbowl expectations for our Saints but those guys are giving max effort so that I can respect even when we lose. Anyway cmon Falcons for once please rise up and beat the Panthers please!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I think the Saints will go on the road, and I think they need to. It's time to take the defense on the road and win the good, old-fashioned way.

vCash
    gonna have our hands full with Philly for sure. I'm worried about this matchup. No Vaccaro, so Harper and Jenkins will both be out there for Foles to expose and no one runs the ball better than the Eagles, and stopping the run is easily our biggest issue on defense. You have to sell out against the run to stop them, but Foles is good enough to make us pay for it

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/