Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Gruden to Oakland rumors from La Canfora CBS

Didn't know if I should put the actual link, or the website I found it on, but here's both.

https://raider-forums.com/viewtopic....6126fbdf8ab78c

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...akland-raiders

vCash
    It wouldn't be an offseason without a report coming out about Gruden to Oakland. It happens every year.

It won't happen

vCash
    Regardless of the pros and cons of Gruden and whether the move is correct, I find it troubling that Davis may have meddlesome tendencies. I'm not concluding he is meddlesome, only that there could be hints implying so.

vCash
    Like i said the man loves the nation. Come on home Chucky ,and give us the real leadership we so desperately need.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    If Gruden expressed interest in the job, Mark Davis would drop Dennis Allen quick. I really think it womt happen, but I would welcome it.

vCash
    Please Gruden come home. We are waiting with open arms. Oakland is where you belong. It is no coincidence that we have struggled without you. Please come home. You are and always have been a raider.

vCash
    Just head it again from Jason La canfora of cbs sports ,and Bill Cower said he believes it could happen also. I trust him over what is a Colins Worth any day.

vCash
    If and that's a huge if!! Jon Gruden comes back what would his staff look like? DC Rex Ryan? (if fired)? OC Kubiak?

vCash
    Wow, i don't know ,but i know this it will be a very smart staff under Chucky bet on that.

vCash
    I love Gruden but there are so many reasons why I wouldn't hire him right now. The main one being that I'm not sure if Gruden can make a rebuilding team develop and win.

However, I would hire him because I know Gruden wouldn't hire coordinators like Gregg Knapp.

Oakland Raiders / Jason Kidd-Mavericks Fan Till Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    Wow, i don't know ,but i know this it will be a very smart staff under Chucky bet on that.
    True! Plus with DMC more then likely gone, I'm not sure if the PBS stays next year regardless of who the HC is. Which means another learning curve for the O-line.

vCash
    I like Gruden, but I'm surprised no one is worried about the rather safe bet he would want considerable authority over all personnel decisions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Renz13 View Post
    I like Gruden, but I'm surprised no one is worried about the rather safe bet he would want considerable authority over all personnel decisions.
    Everybody saw what happened in TB, even on the outside chance that any of this true he doesn't get that kind of autonomy, no way, no how....
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Renz13 View Post
    Regardless of the pros and cons of Gruden and whether the move is correct, I find it troubling that Davis may have meddlesome tendencies. I'm not concluding he is meddlesome, only that there could be hints implying so.
    Davis wants to sell tickets and get his share of Raider gear royalties, this is hard to do from the basement. It`d be in Davis`s best interest to employ leaders who march forward, the current clowns are back peddling at record pace.
    Last edited by the_firm_09; 12-22-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Chucky back in Oakland?...Epic!
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast