Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Let's lose Cowboys. ( It's not what u think )

I know the title of this is kind of off, but there is a report out there that there is real tension between Garret and Romo. Also if the Boys don't make the playoffs, ol Jerrah is going to get rid of everybody ( thank God ).

Now I'm just as big of a Cowboys fan that u will find and under almost any other circumstances I would be rooting for my Boys to win every game, but this coaching staff is so bad that I'm willing to sacrifice the playoffs in order to get this team right. This could be the new beginning that we all have been looking for.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Just posted this in the other thread so I'll copy it over...

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21:27655007
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21:27654965
    Welp I just got a bleacher report of espn saying red is gone if we miss the playoffs. Also, tension between red and romo is building.
    Oh man now NFL.com reporting that romo's relationship with Demarco is deteriorating due to Tony's game management. This is just another sign our season ends today since this team can't handle adversity. Hopefully I'm wrong.

vCash

Today could very well be considered Christmas for me bcuz I want this team to totally be revamped.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    I love Romo, and if there is actual tension between he and another player, that player could find a new home next season....I love Ware as well, but his time may have come and gone....

vCash

Start the exodus today.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    this is actually good news for a different reason...tony is going nowhere...so, he gets po'd at Jason and JJ is aware...then, we win this week and next, making the playoffs DESPITE JG...JJ still fires JG

vCash
    well if we lose today then we can get the 12th pick with some help.

vCash

That would be the only win win scenario out there if we could go to the playoff and Garrett still gets fired. Unfortunately that won't happen.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    That would be the only win win scenario out there if we could go to the playoff and Garrett still gets fired. Unfortunately that won't happen.
    Yeah agreed

vCash
    Basically a win-win scenario. Win go to the playoffs, lose Garrett get's fired.

vCash

Already Jerrah is talking about how he's proud of Garrett pulling out a win yesterday. This y we must lose so he will fire Garrett. As much as this hurts me to say, we must lose.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    I'm taking these reports with a grain of salt. Don't believe everything you hear or read, folks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ragman View Post
    I'm taking these reports with a grain of salt. Don't believe everything you hear or read, folks.
    Hopefully the reports are true. But I agree, Ed Werder always makes up most of his reports.

vCash
    Anyone who wants their team to lose(and I don't care what their reason is) isn't a true fan.