Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

The NBA needs to redo the X-Mas Games this year

At first they looked good, but now they will be atrocious. Brooklyn and Chicago needs to be canceled and replaced by something like Indiana and Portland. Miami and LA needs to be replaced by Miami and OKC. Houston and SA is ok. Those are really the only games you need to see. Back in the day there were only 2 games on Xmas anyway. No need for 5 games when only one of them will be highly competitive among good teams.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Way too late for that.. Guess all we can hope for is they turn out to be entertaining. I could see them all being entertaining except Miami/LA. Even when Lakers were healthy and they played it seemed to always be a blowout in Miami's favor.

vCash
    I will for sure watch Clips-Warriors, Rockets-Spurs, Melo-Durant, Heat-Kobeless Lakers... but no go on the Bulls-Nets. That game is gonna be boring.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    Yeah we suck on Christmas

vCash
    I'm actually looking forward to the Lakers young guns giving the 2 x defending champions a run for their money. Who knows, with the aura that is the Christmas miracle and support from a rocking Staples Center on that night, the Kobe-less Lakers may just be able to pull off the upset.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Yeah we suck on Christmas
    The Lakers won last yr against the Knicks. Won in 2008 against the Celtics and 2007 against the D'Antoni/Nash Suns. They're not the greatest on that day, but certainly not the worst. Not sure where you're getting that from.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    At first they looked good, but now they will be atrocious. Brooklyn and Chicago needs to be canceled and replaced by something like Indiana and Portland. Miami and LA needs to be replaced by Miami and OKC. Houston and SA is ok. Those are really the only games you need to see. Back in the day there were only 2 games on Xmas anyway. No need for 5 games when only one of them will be highly competitive among good teams.
    lol. its not that easy.
    I survived Stephon Marbury's inability
    Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson era
    I survived them all leaving, a 12-70 season and not getting the #1 pick
    Mikhail Prokhorov buys the Nets
    I survived Melodrama
    Deron Williams traded here
    I survived 248 games missed due to injury, 5 d-league call-ups, 14 different lineups in ONE season, Johan Petro
    I survived Dwightmare
    I survived Avery & PJC's rotations
    THE Offseason - Success TBD

vCash
    Yeah reorganize the entire NBA schedule for Christmas... go eat you food and open your presents if you don't wanna watch. Its idiotic for the NBA to ruin every teams schedule. It basically kills all the tickets that fans already bought [and for many other teams too when they reorganize all the matchups]. This is one of the dumbest ideas ever.

vCash
    I actually want to see how our rejects play vs Miami
    #Tank Nation

Playin sorry for Jabari, Riggin for Wiggins, Recede for Embiid, Rest em for Exum

vCash
    They HAVE to schedule the games before the season starts...Contracts have been signed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    I agree, I didn't even see the Christmas games. I just expected it would have Miami vs OKC on it. Two best players 3years running, seems like a no brainer. Miami LA is cool with a 100% Kobe, but at its current state, this is probably the worst Christmas matchup Ive seen in my lifetime.

They can't make changes at this stage of the game, but I'm just mad at the initial matchup. OKC vs Miami is an event because of Durant and Lebron. That is b-ball at its best. LA vs MIA is a spectacle in comparison with a healthy Kobe. Now its nothing more than passed gas.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 12-21-2013 at 05:41 PM.

vCash
    I don't think it's fair to Lakers players that they have to get blown out and abused by the Heat on Christmas Day.

Seems pretty cruel.

vCash
    Hey, if the Lakers beat the Heat, that's a Christmas present in itself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Hey, if the Lakers beat the Heat, that's a Christmas present in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast