Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 27: Bucks vs 76ers

VS

Saturday, December 21, 2013

8:30 PM ET - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI

vCash

vCash
    VERY nice games from Knight and Middleton. Definitely think Hammond did very well in that trade.

vCash
    76ers broke our tank.

vCash
    So what do we do with OJ next season? His value is pretty ****** considering his play and his contract. If we add Wiggins or Parker we would have Giannis, Middleton, Wiggins/Parker, Butler?, and Mayo at the 2 and 3. Butler likes Milwaukee and it sounds like he's willing to resign here cheap. Even if he doesn't Mayo will get hardly any minutes.

I hated the signing then and now with Middleton and Giannis excelling it looks even worse.
    Young Guns

vCash
    http://media.sportsradio1250.com/a/8...-game-show.htm

Post game show with Sparky. First he starts out the show asking fans who you keep and who you move going forward? Callers say Giannis and Henson are the main keepers. Other mentions Sanders and Wolters. Some mention Middleton and Knight. Then Sparky comes up with this made up trade idea of us shipping Sanders and Ersan to the Lakers for expiring contract of Gasol.

Then said this summer go hard after RFA Monroe. I check and salaries don't work out. Then a caller mentioned Ridnour would have to be in the trade for salaries to work. Then later in show he plays the locker room chat with coach Drew, Giannis, Middleton, Butler.

Then end of show chats with Woelfel. Asking if we eventually trade Ridnour to a winning team as nice courtesy? Woelfel said Ridnour is a good guy and a pro's pro. Deserves to go out a winner. Then Woelfel was impress with Sparky's made up trades idea.

Also then Woelfel mentioned that he thinks Monroe ends up in Boston through a Rondo trade or free agency. But Monroe is a RFA so it is kinda risky throwing a offer up then have to wait it out kinda like the whole Teague deal held up our summer.

vCash
    What are they doing!!!!!

j/k

vCash
    If G stays at SG, then possibly one too many SGs.
    Last edited by MadtownBuck; 12-22-2013 at 05:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBuck View Post
    So what do we do with OJ next season? His value is pretty ****** considering his play and his contract. If we add Wiggins or Parker we would have Giannis, Middleton, Wiggins/Parker, Butler?, and Mayo at the 2 and 3. Butler likes Milwaukee and it sounds like he's willing to resign here cheap. Even if he doesn't Mayo will get hardly any minutes.

I hated the signing then and now with Middleton and Giannis excelling it looks even worse.

I love OJ Mayo, loved him when we signed him, love him now.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    OJ will be starting at the 2 for us unless we trade him, which I doubt. We just don't have a a good point right now to make him better which he needs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    OJ will be starting at the 2 for us unless we trade him, which I doubt. We just don't have a a good point right now to make him better which he needs.
    There is no way OJ would start over Giannis at the 2 at this point. If we net Parker or Wiggins they will start at the 3 and Middleton would split minutes at the 2 and 3 spot with whatever is left going to Mayo and possibly Caron if he is here. In theory he should be a good 6th man, but he dribbles around far too much watching the shot clock run down then jacks up his shot. He just doesn't have any instincts out there besides dribble and take jumpers. Brandon Knight and Middleton are best suited as our 6th men next season web we hopefully have a more capable point guard.
    Young Guns

vCash
    You guys need to let this notion of Giannis playing the 2 go. Yeah he's playing there now but it's clearly not his position.