Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who goes #1 in the draft?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jabari Parker

39 52.70%
  • Julius Randle

5 6.76%
  • Andrew Wiggins

18 24.32%
  • Marcus Smart

1 1.35%
  • Dante Exum

1 1.35%
  • Joel Imbiid

10 13.51%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Jabari Parker - Andrew Wiggins - Julius Randle...who do you take 1st?

Simple question, imo these are EASILY the 3 best players coming out of college and i think they are all future multiple all-stars...so lets take a vote and discuss, who do you take 1st and why?

Additionally, will it depend on what team picks 1st? Or do you think the best player goes no matter what?

For me, I'd be very tempted to go with Julius Randle, he seems to be the next zach randolph with a higher bball iq, more agression and passion, and MUCH better defense

But I'll go with my gut and say I'd take Parker first simply because he is a scoring MACHINE w/ defense, like a carmelo anthony on steroids

Wiggins is obviously a future all-star and any other draft he go #1, but I have at 3

HONORABLE MENTION:

Several names have been added into the mix to make this years draft be considered the most stacked in quite some time like gordon, Exum, Imbiid, Hood, etc. "but" mark my words MARCUS SMART is the TRUTH and should go #4 without thinking twice....

I have the following order "so far".....

1. Jabari Parker
    2. Julius Randle
    3. Andrew Wiggins
    4. Marcus Smart
    5. Dante Exum (Seen some tape and I'm thorougly impressed)

What about you guys?

vCash
    I don't think Randle will be as impressive in the NBA. Transition will be much tougher for him. Jabari Parker and then Wiggins for me. Parker is insanely good. NBA ready instantly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    I don't think Randle will be as impressive in the NBA. Transition will be much tougher for him. Jabari Parker and then Wiggins for me. Parker is insanely good. NBA ready instantly.
    Out of curiosity, what makes you say that? IMO dude will be a MONSTER

vCash
    Parker hes just more NBA ready in my opinion.

vCash
    I don't know how anybody can say Randle doesn't look impressive. IMHO, Randle to me is the best player in the draft bar none. The guy is a freaking monster.

With that said however, Parker looks more NBA ready and looks like he will make the big impact right away. Wiggins is the total question mark for me. It would depend what team but overall, my top three would also be Parker-Randle-Wiggins in that order.

Aso do you guys realize the Nuggets have two potential top 5 lottery picks!? (Nuggets and Knicks) and the Celtics (Celtics and Nets).

HOLY ****! We could see a team getting both Parker-Randle or if there more daring, Parker-Wiggins.

That would be insane.

My reaction if the Lakers get a top 5 pick this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNA17 View Post
    I don't know how anybody can say Randle doesn't look impressive. IMHO, Randle to me is the best player in the draft bar none. The guy is a freaking monster.

With that said however, Parker looks more NBA ready and looks like he will make the big impact right away. Wiggins is the total question mark for me. It would depend what team but overall, my top three would also be Parker-Randle-Wiggins in that order.

Aso do you guys realize the Nuggets have two potential top 5 lottery picks!? (Nuggets and Knicks) and the Celtics (Celtics and Nets).

HOLY ****! We could see a team getting both Parker-Randle or if there more daring, Parker-Wiggins.

That would be insane.
    Orlando gets the lesser of the two picks from knicks/Denver and I see Denver making the playoffs. Not sure about Boston/Nets tho

But IMO is Parker/randle/wiggins. I feel like wiggins has the most potential but Parker has shown he's a big time player

vCash
    Parker is ridiculous. 55% shooting and I think around 49% from 3.

I think you have to take him 1st overall.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Jabari Parker then Andrew Wiggins. Potential is great, but I always take the current skill over the potential. Wiggins has both too, but Parker can be a 20PPG guy right from the get go.

I like Randle too, but I can't see teams passing on Wiggins to take him. Randle does have everything you look for in a big man, but I don't think hes quite the prospect Anthony Davis was.
    Last edited by John Walls Era; 12-21-2013 at 02:10 AM.

Sim League Spurs
    Gary Payton | Tim Duncan
    2000-01: NBA Finalist
    2001-02: First Round

vCash
    Where is the NBA Comparison Forum option?

vCash
    It would almost be scary having the #1 pick. Would if one of the 3 don't turn out while the other 2 are glorified superstars. You will then be known as Dumars 2.0.

vCash
    Of course if Toronto gets the #1 pick then I'm thinking its definitely Wiggins.

vCash
    Lol jabari has a per of 30.7 that's higher than Lebron, Parker is so good. That kid is ridiculous and only 18 he's going to get even better. I think you have to take him first. Wiggins has the potential to be a bigger superstar, mostly because of his jordaneqse athleticism, but Parker is almost a for sure thing.
    Last edited by jerellh528; 12-21-2013 at 02:43 AM.

vCash
    Yah Nuggs get the better of their or Denvers pick, and I think it's actually ATL who gets the Nets pick and they can make the playoffs.

My Mock
    1- Parker 2- Embiid 3- Wiggins 4- Exum 5- Randle 6- Smart 7- Gordon 8- Vonleh 9- Lavine
    10- Saric 11- Cauley Stein 12- Hood 13- Young 14- Grant

easily one of the most stacked lotteries in history

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Where is the NBA Comparison Forum option?
    Correction, NBA Draft forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNA17 View Post

That would be insane.
    Insane in the membrane....insane in the BRAIN!!!!

lmao sorry broski's i just snorted an opana...im flyin like lebron over ben mac lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast