Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Very discouraging losses to Wiz and Sixers

Deron played with very little aggression.

Blatche just plain sucked.

Nets are a pretty soft team, except for Alan Anderson and Pierce.

vCash
    so humiliating. An extravagant team was beaten over and over again by rebuilding teams.come on, can you guys gel together and defend your names ?

vCash
    MCW returned and contributed a double double (10assists).love this kid May win an MVP in the rising star game ?

vCash
    Another tough loss for the Nets. And yes they are getting beaten by rebuilding teams which makes the season a typical farce for Net fans. I don't know how much longer I can watch them hoping they will improve their record and being disappointed so many times.

vCash
    I gotta say the defense is really really really really the MAJOR weakness of this team. Our guards can't stop anybody from getting into the paint and our bigs are constantly forced to get out of position which is why the can never grab rebounds. Deron Williams offensively just looked a mess. 17 assists are great but the guy had some HORRIBLE turnovers down the stretch. A WIDEOPEN layup he blew in OT that just went out of bounds and then a pass he just threw away before we even got into the set. This guy was supposed to be the leader of our team and I just dont see him stepping up in crunch time ever. AK-47 really needs to get back so we can fix this defense. We honestly really miss Gerald Wallace and Hump because their hustle on defense and rebounding was extremely underrated.
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 12-21-2013 at 09:55 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    Another tough loss for the Nets. And yes they are getting beaten by rebuilding teams which makes the season a typical farce for Net fans. I don't know how much longer I can watch them hoping they will improve their record and being disappointed so many times.
    Tight losses I can handle. The lack of defense is concerning, but it is something I would have expected from a team that many were saying in the beginning of the season that they just need to gel...to be given time. Injuries played a part of course (they still are). But rather than being decimated by 20-30 every night...we are seeing an uptick in team play over the last 2 weeks or so.

This being said, it is eventual...

THANK YOU PROKY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    I gotta say the defense is really really really really the MAJOR weakness of this team. Our guards can't stop anybody from getting into the paint and our bigs are constantly forced to get out of position which is why the can never grab rebounds. Deron Williams offensively just looked a mess. 17 assists are great but the guy had some HORRIBLE turnovers down the stretch. A WIDEOPEN layup he blew in OT that just went out of bounds and then a pass he just threw away before we even got into the set. This guy was supposed to be the leader of our team and I just dont see him stepping up in crunch time ever. AK-47 really needs to get back so we can fix this defense. We honestly really miss Gerald Wallace and Hump because their hustle on defense and rebounding was extremely underrated.
    Wallace I can see, there were definitely games he could just take over with a shove or two.

As for Hump...umm...no.

THANK YOU PROKY!!!

vCash
    I told all you guys the Nets will be a joke. I'm telling you, this franchise is cursed and will never win anything...just let it go and don't follow this team anymore!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    I told all you guys the Nets will be a joke. I'm telling you, this franchise is cursed and will never win anything...just let it go and don't follow this team anymore!
    Can't quit rooting for them after all these years. I find my NBA entertainment where I can. Rooting against the Knicks, rooting for the Suns, Bobcats (soon-to-be Hornets), even Boston.

And of course, I do have the satisfaction of knowing I was right, and Avery, Billy King and Proky were wrong.