Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 28: Golden State Warriors (14-13) Vs. Los Angeles Lakers (13-13)

Vs.

Saturday, December 21st, 2013
    7:30PM Pacific Time

Oracle Arena
    The BAY, Californ-I-A
    415 510 408 650 925 707

PROJECTED LINEUPS

The Dubs

Los Angeles Lakers

THE RUNDOWN

MUST. WIN. GAME.
    Warriors Home Record: 8-4
    Lakers Road Record: 6-7

Thread goal: 300 posts
    Last edited by MackShock; 12-21-2013 at 12:57 AM.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    theyre on a back to back vs the tough timberwolves tonight. AND they have no point guard. there should be no conceivable way we lose this

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Loss

vCash
    Must win... Seriously we need to step our shlt up

vCash
    Win, please.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    No way we win. Steph will go off. We have no ****in pg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    No way we win. Steph will go off. We have no ****in pg
    You totally are forgetting that you guys have the refs.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Should be a stroll for GSW.

No Kobe, Nash, Farmar or Blake. And the Lakers are playing on 2nd night of a back to back @GSW while GSW is coming in well rested.

There's really no reasonable scenario where GSW loses this game. Should be easy money, Right?
    J.R. Smith: "They were pretty much scoring at will. Especially my guy. I don't know what the hell I was doing on defense."

Raymond Felton : "The play was give the ball to Melo."

vCash
    Why is it the easier a game seems to be the more concerned I become? I would rather be playing OKC or Miami. I know that makes no sense but... whatever.

Good news, this game is televised over here! I don't have to watch it on league pass, I get to watch it in full HD! Yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    theyre on a back to back vs the tough timberwolves tonight. AND they have no point guard. there should be no conceivable way we lose this
    They beat the t wolves pretty easily
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    They beat the t wolves pretty easily
    True, but GSW has a better season record, Road record and Conference record than the T-Wolves, and is ahead of the T-Wolves and Lakers in the standings.

So really, is there an actual logical reason why GSW shouldn't take the Lakers' lunch money and give them a wedgie afterwards? Especially now that you're healthy and have Iguodala back in the line up?

It's one thing to lose to the Spurs' B-team, but losing to the Lakers' B-team and falling behind the Lakers in the standings?

GSW can't possibly lose this game, can they? Can they??
    J.R. Smith: "They were pretty much scoring at will. Especially my guy. I don't know what the hell I was doing on defense."

Raymond Felton : "The play was give the ball to Melo."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    Why is it the easier a game seems to be the more concerned I become? I would rather be playing OKC or Miami. I know that makes no sense but... whatever.

Good news, this game is televised over here! I don't have to watch it on league pass, I get to watch it in full HD! Yay!
    It does make sense- This is the most clear way of seeing when a team is playing down to their opponents. The warriors do it all the time. Thats why they find themselves in close games all the time regardless of the opposing team, or the way the other team is playing in that game.

It doesnt matter if the warriors are playing OKC in OKC or if they are playing the Sacramento kings at home or the bobcats with 2 starters out. The last 5 minutes of the game look pretty much the exact same.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torocan View Post
    True, but GSW has a better season record, Road record and Conference record than the T-Wolves, and is ahead of the T-Wolves and Lakers in the standings.

Warriors play down to their opponents- standings dont matter.

So really, is there an actual logical reason why GSW shouldn't take the Lakers' lunch money and give them a wedgie afterwards? Especially now that you're healthy and have Iguodala back in the line up?

the question isnt whether the warriors starting 5 is capable of ripping this team apart- it's if they feel like giving the effort.

It's one thing to lose to the Spurs' B-team, but losing to the Lakers' B-team and falling behind the Lakers in the standings?

Warriors play down to their opponents and allow them to stay in the game, ANY nba team that is in the game at the end can get a win against any other team. Also- lakers B team isnt a whole lot worse than their A team.... The spurs on the other hand have 3 hall of famers and finals MVPs on their A team

GSW can't possibly lose this game, can they? Can they??
    Anythings possible- in the warriors case- I think its far more possible than it should be, (if that makes sense)

vCash
    Games like this should be a walk for the W's, but with the current chaotic environment within the Warriors, nothing is easy. But you can't help but feel this is a very winnable game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromehounds View Post
    Games like this should be a walk for the W's, but with the current chaotic environment within the Warriors, nothing is easy. But you can't help but feel this is a very winnable game.
    The sad thing is- with this current warriors roster... virtually every game is a winnable game. Unfortunately- players dont want it as bad as they should

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast