• Tyler Hansbrough

0 0%
  • Terrence Ross

1 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Trade anyone, just leave me _____

Simple question. If it came down to it, who is the one person you absolutely would not want traded. You can use any reasoning you'd like but you can only "protect" one guy. Who is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    How do we get a poll on this?

vCash
    everyones going to say amir and Jonas.

But Dero for me

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    In principle anybody is tradeable for the right package.

But. Realistically I'd like to keep Amir, Jonas, Derozan & maybe Ross. He needs more evaluative time.

vCash
    No doubt Jonas.

vCash
    as great as jonas has been potential wise, He's not shown enough consistency for me to say he's untradable. Amir has on the other hand, and he's a two way player who's extremely efficent, something that isnt common around the league.. and seeing as how demar derozan is only getting better and better and he's proving it, I rather no trade him. Jonas is still raw, and hasnt proved much, If he could net a top 7 pick in this upcoming draft, Id do it immediately.
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache

vCash
    I actually prefer drummond than valancuinas. Drummond gets most of his points from dirty work. he doesnt need the ball or to be called ap lay for him to be effective. So on a championship team where there's like 3 other options, Drummond will still get his points through garbage work and be effective.
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache

vCash
    I wouldn't protect anybody. We don't have a big-time franchise player on our hands to protect, so if you offer a deal that looks like a net win for us, I'd take it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    In principle anybody is tradeable for the right package.

But. Realistically I'd like to keep Amir, Jonas, Derozan & maybe Ross. He needs more evaluative time.
    You fail.

Reason: blatant disregard for the OP's authority to set rules on his thread, of which he has none.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    I wouldn't protect anybody. We don't have a big-time franchise player on our hands to protect, so if you offer a deal that looks like a net win for us, I'd take it.
    Oh come on, can't anyone play along!!

vCash
    This.

But without any great deals I'd keep the big men, who are tough to come by, and the developing talent on the wings. JV, Amir, Ross, DD. But no one is untouchable in the right situation.

vCash
    Amir.. Heart of the team!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Oh come on, can't anyone play along!!
    OK, JV because big men are hard to find.

You're basically asking which role player you don't want to part with..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    OK, JV because big men are hard to find.

You're basically asking which role player you don't want to part with..
    That's right. I'm asking people to vote with their heart.

I'll try this a different way then.

Suppose you are sitting at home a week after Masai takes the job and the phone rings. It's Masai. "Person X", he says, "I'm the new gm of the raptors. I noticed you've been a season ticket holder since day one. Now I won't lie to you" he says, "there is a lot of work to do here and I'm gonna blow this mother****er right up, but I have a great appreciation for your support. As a fan, who would you be most disappointed to see in another uniform?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    That's right. I'm asking people to vote with their heart.

I'll try this a different way then.

Suppose you are sitting at home a week after Masai takes the job and the phone rings. It's Masai. "Person X", he says, "I'm the new gm of the raptors. I noticed you've been a season ticket holder since day one. Now I won't lie to you" he says, "there is a lot of work to do here and I'm gonna blow this mother****er right up, but I have a great appreciation for your support. As a fan, who would you be most disappointed to see in another uniform?"
    Amir Johnson without even thinking.

Valanciunas has potential. But he is the only other guy in the discussion. Amir is the guy that wins games. He remains young and has the loyalty and durability to sit through a rebuild while teaching the young guys the right way to play.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast