Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Timberwolves vs. Lakers 12/20/2013

discuss

vCash
    too bad Kobe isn't playing, we win easily if he was

vCash
    I mean, these are the games we need to win with no issue if we are going to be a playoff team. They have no business staying with us, and that worries me...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Not loving the start, our defense really needs to pick it up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I mean, these are the games we need to win with no issue if we are going to be a playoff team. They have no business staying with us, and that worries me...
    We always play down to our opponents. I am losing faith in this team, cannot win on the road, horrible defense all around, just look uninspired for most of our games. Gonna be another long season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinsfan24 View Post
    We always play down to our opponents. I am losing faith in this team, cannot win on the road, horrible defense all around, just look uninspired for most of our games. Gonna be another long season.
    I don't know why minny is underachieving. on paper you guys look solid but the defense is really bad.

vCash
    this and the boston game is the type of games that put coaches on the hot seat.

vCash
    Omfg is LA going to hit any more clutch jump shots? We did all we could to play ourselves out of this game... and yet here we are knocking on the door like always and the Lakers of course are going to make every terrible shot they take. Ugly game. Ugly ugly game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post
    I don't know why minny is underachieving. on paper you guys look solid but the defense is really bad.
    That is what's so frustrating we should be better then we are.

vCash
    tank?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinsfan24 View Post
    That is what's so frustrating we should be better then we are.
    defensively you guys are leaving shooters wide open for one.

vCash
    RIP Robbie Hummel.

And why is Barea in at the 2 over Martin in the last minutes of the game? so dumb.

vCash
    At least Pekovic is starting to be a brute again the last week or so.

vCash
    This game was soo painful to watch. I was expecting to watch them wipe the floor with the Lakers like they did last time but the rhythm was all gone. Defense was atrocious and Rubio being sick didn't help. If only they were more aggressive on the defence and Rubio learned to shoot efficiently, then they would be a force to be reckoned with.

vCash
    ^Welcome to the forum!

agree with everything on your first post. Rubio has gone from rookie sensation, to...well, to nothing. He is the same player he was his rookie year, minus a little bit of flash and hype.

Regarding Rubio's efficieny, he flat out needs to get to the line more. That is where he can make up his inefficiencies from the field. However, he has done a nice job at improving his 3 point percentage, although, it doesnt seem his 3 point shot has improved much. It is still the same flat shot that he has had since his rookie year, which makes me believe his respectable percentage from 3 will go down. The biggest concern with Rubio, is you just don't see much improvement. Same mechanics in everything he does, since his rookie season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast