Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Jerry Jones, ok with the Cowboys just being a good show

Not sure how this hasn't been talked about in here, but Jerry was on a local radio show the other day talking about us, the fans. He said he's not worried about fan apathy because the Cowboys put on such a great show. I agree with the writer of the article in that I think we all came away from the game Sunday thinking, "man we lost a heart breaker, but it's totally cool because it was such a great show!!" ....... (sarcasm)

So what do you guys think about Jerry basically giving all of us the middle finger saying he doesn't care if we win or lose, as long as the 'Boys put on a great show!

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowbo...re-than-a-show
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDFan85 View Post
    Not sure how this hasn't been talked about in here, but Jerry was on a local radio show the other day talking about us, the fans. He said he's not worried about fan apathy because the Cowboys put on such a great show. I agree with the writer of the article in that I think we all came away from the game Sunday thinking, "man we lost a heart breaker, but it's totally cool because it was such a great show!!" ....... (sarcasm)

So what do you guys think about Jerry basically giving all of us the middle finger saying he doesn't care if we win or lose, as long as the 'Boys put on a great show!

Great show equals money equals success for Jerry.
    Not sure why are even surprised?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDFan85 View Post

haha i think you already know how i feel!

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Great show equals money equals success for Jerry.
    Not sure why are even surprised?
    BINGO!

That's why i believe the only way this team has a chance at returning to the promised land is when it begins to affect the wallet of Mr. Jones.

"

vCash
    and it will never affect his wallet....ever....cowboy fans can't stay away.....

JJ is a douche.....I read that and I just have no feeling, I am numb....we all knew it but how big of an ego do you have to have to say "Screw you, I just took your money for entertainment"

vCash
    What Jerry don't know could fill a book.

vCash
    How do we know it wouldn't hurt his wallet if it hasnt been done? We all know how dumb Jones is, but from this point on, those thaf continue to support his decisions have to be blamed as well.

vCash
    The article is very misleading and taken out of context.

BTW I don't want Jerry to be our GM and would love it if he stepped down. I just think this article is is bullsh1t!

vCash
    Article or not It's very clear to any body with half a brain that Jj is an egomaniac. The facts are simple he accepts mediocre play his coaches/players all know this so what's the incentive for this team to go above and beyond the call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    How do we know it wouldn't hurt his wallet if it hasnt been done? We all know how dumb Jones is, but from this point on, those thaf continue to support his decisions have to be blamed as well.
    Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. But, I just don't EVER see it happening

vCash
    And I agree with that too.

vCash
    Jerry Jones cares alot more about the entertainment value of the Cowboys than the product on the field. His nonchalant attitude is everpresent in many of the Cowboys embarrasing defeats. He should also of be more of a spokesperson to the players instead of only talking to the media. This way they will be held more accountable for their performance on the field.This guy should also be on the sidelines in the second half and in the ear of the coach,telling him to run the ball more to take the pressure off of Romo. He knows that Romo has tendencies to giveaway games so why won't he stand on the sidelines and interact with the coaches and coordinators.He sees the problem but remains in the booth during crucial moments of the game. He also needs to be more critical of his team and stop vouching for them when they continually make mistakes.

vCash
    lots of rumors floating around about gruden wanting to return to coaching. Interest from raiders and texas.

Even though previous SB winning coaches haven't faired well with new teams, I'd still be opened to the idea of Gruden running the Cowboys. Always loved chucky and he knows how to win.

As long as Jerry steps aside and lets Gruden run it, i'd be completely fine with it. Open that check book you old bas****

"

vCash
    Please God let it happen. Gruden would be the perfect fit. He'd be great with romo as well. Will never Happen though.

vCash
    While jerry may want to win, he won't do what it takes at the expense of his ego. It has to be his way where he is the guy getting credit for football decisions not just being the finance guy. Meaning a bunch of yes men who know not to challenge him...which is a whacked out way to run a football team when we're competing with teams with great football guys at the top.

We might not be able to hit his pocketbook but we can still make noise.. voicing displeasure in the media or shouting about getting a new gm at any public place with cameras. I love hearing jerry forced to answer the gm question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast