Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

2014 Offseason Thread II

Other thread reached 1,000 posts.

Continue here...
    Last edited by DodgerB24; 12-30-2013 at 01:17 PM.

vCash
    Can Tanaka get ****en posted already!

vCash
    Saw on the Fox sports channel a ticker that Tanaka's team was not going to post him this year.

vCash
    I seen that also on the espn ticker.

vCash
    At least if he was holding up any plans they can now get things moving along.

vCash
    So what do we do in the pitching department now if Tanaka is off the board? Price is likely more expensive than we wanna deal with, so? Do we go into next year with expectations from Zach Lee to step up if need be?

vCash
    After it was reported that the eagles would keep Tanaka, I saw a report that said the eagles actually still hasn't made a decision to post him or not yet.. Supposedly he wouldnt get posted if they were able to work out a record breaking contract extension and would post him if they couldnt come to an agreement.. Sorry, can't remember where I saw it.. :/

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996:27648694
    So what do we do in the pitching department now if Tanaka is off the board? Price is likely more expensive than we wanna deal with, so? Do we go into next year with expectations from Zach Lee to step up if need be?
    I'd try to sign Matt garza if I was the dodgers.. I don't think he has draft pick compensation tied to him, could be wrong tho..

After Garza/some other sp comes to LA, I would trade bills, and at least one of the outfielders in a package deal for a solid 3rd baseman.. Resign Kershaw and Han ram, acquire a solid relief pitcher and call it a great off season IMO..

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    No draft pick for Garza, but he's asking for alot, I wouldn't want to give him 4 years+

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    After it was reported that the eagles would keep Tanaka, I saw a report that said the eagles actually still hasn't made a decision to post him or not yet.. Supposedly he wouldnt get posted if they were able to work out a record breaking contract extension and would post him if they couldnt come to an agreement.. Sorry, can't remember where I saw it.. :/
    Makes sense since it hasn't made MLBTR yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    No draft pick for Garza, but he's asking for alot, I wouldn't want to give him 4 years+
    The Dodgers won't sign him for 4 years, maybe 2 years but Garza won't take that, so Garza is NOT an option. I would try to trade for Price or Sale or Bailey or Lee which ever one is cheaper to get

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Makes sense since it hasn't made MLBTR yet.
    He's gonna be posted. The other owners(From Japan) are forming a "KITTY"(Cash) to give the eagles more money to let Tanaka play in the U.S.A

Tanaka said he already wants to come and it jst the owner trying to get more cash for his player and its working along with all the publicity he is getting.

it should be over soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    The Dodgers won't sign him for 4 years, maybe 2 years but Garza won't take that, so Garza is NOT an option. I would try to trade for Price or Sale or Bailey or Lee which ever one is cheaper to get

No, thanks. Pass on Garza. Too many free agents next year pitching wise. Just roll with Haren, Bills, and whoever else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    We don't need to do anything, do we? We have our top 4 set, with Beckett/Bills and possibly Lee as our 5th. No need to make any drastic moves there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerB24 View Post
    We don't need to do anything, do we? We have our top 4 set, with Beckett/Bills and possibly Lee as our 5th. No need to make any drastic moves there.
    We don't need too, but it's definitely a possibility, as we've been in on Tanaka and Price

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast