Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Super Bowl In The Snow.

Doesn't it seem like people are making a big deal about it?

It's probably silly that down through the years that it has been played in mostly warmer weather climates.

Only cold weather SB I know of was Super Bowl XVI.

vCash
    I seriously am tired of hearing about it. I think it's going to be neat personally.

Dear Ted Thompson,

Sign Eric Page.

K. Thx.

vCash
    At this point I want it to snow, want it to be sloppy, and want the players to love it.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Eagles are early on favorites in a blizzard.

vCash
    I love to see good ol fashioned football games.

IF I had my way (never happen) I'd institute a tradition of grass and open air fields even if they had to open the dome game time. Love it.

vCash
    gamblers will love it. Its basically going to be a ****-fest and a lot of luck will be involved (and teams that can run will be able to dominate).

vCash
    Manning will probably end up losing gloriously.

vCash
    I have no idea which teams end up in the SB. But, some part of me wants the weather to decide the game. I just want to see the weather affect one of the teams far more than the other and that effect determine the outcome.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    I think it would be cool.

vCash
    I don't want to watch Manning bomb a snow game. I hope somebody knocks them off, somebody with a chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I don't want to watch Manning bomb a snow game. I hope somebody knocks them off, somebody with a chance.
    I hope someone beats Seattle at home in the playoffs, anyone..

vCash
    I've actually been wanting to see one for years and can't wait.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget:27643664
    I seriously am tired of hearing about it. I think it's going to be neat personally.
    Me too. I love it. I think its the way it should be.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    At this point I want it to snow, want it to be sloppy, and want the players to love it.
    They wont. Someone on ESPN mentioned that he talked to several players who said that they didn't like the idea of a snowy Super Bowl. The only people who seem to be egging it on is the fans, who won't have to play. It's easy to say that you want to see a snowed out Super Bowl when you'll be sitting on your couch, but when a guy plays football his entire life and makes it to the Super Bowl, only to have the outcome of the game determined by sloppy conditions with people falling and slipping all over the place and his team ends up losing, you don't think that type of loss won't haunt him forever?

The fan hype over a snowy Super Bowl is also ******** and irrational because we see snowy games all throughout the last weeks of the season and throughout the playoffs. So what exactly are we as fans missing out on by the Super Bowl not being played in snow? Absolutely nothing, by the time you get to the Super Bowl, we would have already seen a good amount of snow games. Yet people act like the Super Bowl always being somewhere warm is "robbing" them of some unique fan experience. As if we don't ALREADY get playoff games in the snow. We already have at least one big snow game ANNUALLY. I like snow games too, I'm from Chicago, but the fan obsession with a snowed out Super Bowl is ********. "The players will love it", no they wont. The only thing that matters is what the players say or think, and they prefer the biggest game of their lives played with minimum interference. Fans and couch potatoes can get their snow games elsewhere regardless.
    Last edited by BearsBullsSox; 12-20-2013 at 07:51 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBullsSox View Post
    They wont. Someone on ESPN mentioned that he talked to several players who said that they didn't like the idea of a snowy Super Bowl. The only people who seem to be egging it on is the fans, who won't have to play. It's easy to say that you want to see a snowed out Super Bowl when you'll be sitting on your couch, but when a guy plays football his entire life and makes it to the Super Bowl, only to have the outcome of the game determined by sloppy conditions with people falling and slipping all over the place and his team ends up losing, you don't think that type of loss won't haunt him forever?

The fan hype over a snowy Super Bowl is also ******** and irrational because we see snowy games all throughout the last weeks of the season and throughout the playoffs. So what exactly are we as fans missing out on by the Super Bowl not being played in snow? Absolutely nothing, by the time you get to the Super Bowl, we would have already seen a good amount of snow games. Yet people act like the Super Bowl always being somewhere warm is "robbing" them of some unique fan experience. As if we don't ALREADY get playoff games in the snow. We already have at least one big snow game ANNUALLY. I like snow games too, I'm from Chicago, but the fan obsession with a snowed out Super Bowl is ********. "The players will love it", no they wont. The only thing that matters is what the players say or think, and they prefer the biggest game of their lives played with minimum interference. Fans and couch potatoes can get their snow games elsewhere regardless.
    Nick Foles laughs at snow.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast