Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Past 30 years 1980-present, what is the best NFL game played????

There have been some amazing games played, but what games are at the top of your list?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Philly vs. Detroit, 2 weeks ago. I livez in da moment.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I loved the arizona vs. Pittsburgh and new England vs.Carolina super bowls

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nandovelez:27645766
    I loved the arizona vs. Pittsburgh and new England vs.Carolina super bowls
    Agreed those were both great. 2 Vikings games that come to mind are the 1998 and 2009 NFC Championship, although not one of the greatest in such a large timeframe.

vCash
    As a Hawks fan, the 2005 NFC Championship game and the Beastquake game stick out to me immediately.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Hands down the superbowl between the Rams vs Titans. Dyson was only one yard away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qa5yr7jLto

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Our victorious Super Bowls.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    How about last years afc championship? Broncos-Ravens.

vCash
    I like the Packers v Steelers of a few years ago when this play won it:

It was at a time when everyone said that the Steelers had no shot because Aaron Rodgers was too good and Ben was a trash QB who couldn't throw.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Threads like these support my theory on the average age of PSD posters. Not a knock, just an observation.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Best game I've ever seen was Colts/Pats when Pats decided to go for it on fourth down. Definitely better games but Brady and Manning put on some great games

vCash
    The comeback game when buffalo came back from 32 pts down to beat Houston in the playoffs in 93 tops the list .

The packer / cardinals playoff game with Rogers and Warner going at it a few years ago was good as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Threads like these support my theory on the average age of PSD posters. Not a knock, just an observation.
    Or reveals their age?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    My top one is:

Giants vs 18-0 Pats.
    Good to great 1st through 3rd quarters and then the 4th quarter was just jaw dropping!

2nd?
    Rams vs Titans. C'mon, 1 yard away.

3rd would be that snow game by the patriots in which the kicker won it at the end. So much snow.

But yeah, that giants vs patriots Super Bowl was just too impressive.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast