Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Be honest, did you think Calvin Pace was going to have 9 sacks this year?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

6 50.00%
  • Yes... But I'm a liar.

6 50.00%
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFL Week 16: New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns

NFL Week 16
    VS

The Cleveland Browns (4-10) vs The New York Jets (6-8)

Sunday December 22th at 1:00 PM ET

Players To Watch
    All stats from Week 15 of 2013 Season. All Players are Starters or Healthy Options

Quarterback

~VS~

Geno Smith, QB #7 2642 Yards / 10 TDs 21-INT / 55.3 CMP% /62.9 QB Rating
    Jason Campbell QB #17 - 1597 Yards /10 TDs 5-INT / 58.9 CMP% /84.7 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Chris Ivory, RB #33 - 157 Carries / 705 Yards/ 4.5 YPC / 3 TDs
    Chris Ogbonnaya RB #25 - 47 Carries / 231 Yards/ 4.9 YPC/ 0 TDs

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Jeremy Kerley, WR #11 - 33 Catches / 413 Yards / 3 TD
    Josh Gordon, WR #13 - 74 Catches / 1467 YDS / 9 TDs

Tight End

~VS~

Kellen Winslow, TE #81 - 27 Catches / 319 Yards / 2 TDs
    Jordan Cameron TE #87 - 75 Catches / 848 YDS / 7 TDs

Tackles Leader

~VS~

David Harris, LB #52 - 112
    D'Qwell Jackson, LB #52 - 121

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Muhammad Wilkerson, DE #96 - 10.0
    Jabaal Sheard DE #97 - 5.5

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Antonio Cromartie, CB #31 - 3
    Joe Haden, CB #23, - 4

LETS GO JETS!

Last edited by jetsforever; 12-19-2013 at 03:47 PM.

vCash
    Oh yeah, we have a game this week.

vCash
    uh oh. Josh Gordon is going to have a monster day against our secondary.

Glad hes on my fantasy team.

FROM COUNTRY ROADS TO THE BIG APPLE .. FLIGHT GENO , READY FOR DEPARTURE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AYozzy View Post
    uh oh. Josh Gordon is going to have a monster day against our secondary.

Glad hes on my fantasy team.
    Against mine, championship week.

Good news for me is if Jordan Cameron is hurt which it seems like he will be, the Jets better know to cover him with 3 people on every play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Oh yeah, we have a game this week.
    Finals+Being sick= a forgetful jetsforever

vCash
    Well we could always root for Calvin Pace to give us our first multi-sack duo in however long!

Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Finals+Being sick= a forgetful jetsforever
    Weak *** boy.

vCash
    Going to this one as well. Seats in the 100's, row 14, for only $40 a piece. Supposed to be over 50 degrees out too. 2-0 when going to games this year, and I have quite a few good friends from school (OSU) that are brownies fans coming in for the game, should be a lotta fun

Gonna be hungover as hell though, going to the Ohio State/Notre Dame game at MSG on Saturday with some old college buds.

This could be a really funny game to watch.
    There are no men like me, only me.

vCash
    Ya know, in case anyone wanted to know my life story and all....
    There are no men like me, only me.

vCash
    I can't help but to laugh at all the people that were against trying to trade for Josh Gordon earlier this year.

I bet they'd give up a 1st and 3rd round pick now for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangers&MetsFTW View Post
    Going to this one as well. Seats in the 100's, row 14, for only $40 a piece. Supposed to be over 50 degrees out too. 2-0 when going to games this year, and I have quite a few good friends from school (OSU) that are brownies fans coming in for the game, should be a lotta fun

Gonna be hungover as hell though, going to the Ohio State/Notre Dame game at MSG on Saturday with some old college buds.

This could be a really funny game to watch.

Break a leg, funny guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    I can't help but to laugh at all the people that were against trying to trade for Josh Gordon earlier this year.

I bet they'd give up a 1st and 3rd round pick now for him.
    I know you fancy yourself as somehow smarter than everyone here with your "I told you so" retorts, but anyone against such a move only has to look at what could've happened to Justin Blackmon to drive home the risk that was involved in such a trade. And who'd be laughing if the same took place with Gordon after trading away valuable pick or picks to attain him to help develop your franchise QB?
    As a new GM of a team, that's a real high risk to take when you're in a rebuilding mode. Even you should recognize this but if you can't, shame on you.

And I don't recall anyone here claiming Gordon was somehow not talented. This is hardly a news flash. So enough with your "I told-you-so moments and let others express their opinion without such smug, undeserved arrogance. Gordon could be gone for a year starting tomorrow for all we know. It's not like Gordon has just completed a 10-year career and is about to be inducted to the HOF.

Now I'm waiting to see your response which, knowing you, is typically an attack against something totally unrelated to the discussion like my supposed name change (that's a good one) or previous posts where I've somehow been "mean" - anything to distract, deflect and attack to get away from the point at hand. (Let me tell you, Ex-Redskin Fan whoever he is....blah, blah, blah).

The bottom line with this and most transactions or non-transactions is there are valid reasons for and against and simply because someone doesn't align their thinking precisely with yours doesn't mean you must attack and relentlessly badger until you have found some measure of affirmation.
    The truth is, you are smart but you don't have to be so arrogant and condescending. You are boring everyone on this site with your behavior. Step up your posts, you're better than this.
    Last edited by John X Doe; 12-20-2013 at 09:15 AM.

vCash
    Looking forward to seeing the guys perform well. I really feel like these last two games are critical to whether they keep Rex, I think he stays if we win one of the last two and are competitive in both...

And please guys, lets knock the Fins out of the playoffs...

Wide Load Beast Of The Green & White Northeast

vCash
    The difference in yardage between their best WR and ours is a joke. Their best TE and ours.

I long for the days of offensive explosion. Last I remember it was O'Brien to Toon...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    I know you fancy yourself as somehow smarter than everyone here with your "I told you so" retorts, but anyone against such a move only has to look at what could've happened to Justin Blackmon to drive home the risk that was involved in such a trade. And who'd be laughing if the same took place with Gordon after trading away valuable pick or picks to attain him to help develop your franchise QB?
    As a new GM of a team, that's a real high risk to take when you're in a rebuilding mode. Even you should recognize this but if you can't, shame on you.

And I don't recall anyone here claiming Gordon was somehow not talented. This is hardly a news flash. So enough with your "I told-you-so moments and let others express their opinion without such smug, undeserved arrogance. Gordon could be gone for a year starting tomorrow for all we know. It's not like Gordon has just completed a 10-year career and is about to be inducted to the HOF.

Now I'm waiting to see your response which, knowing you, is typically an attack against something totally unrelated to the discussion like my supposed name change (that's a good one) or previous posts where I've somehow been "mean" - anything to distract, deflect and attack to get away from the point at hand. (Let me tell you, Ex-Redskin Fan whoever he is....blah, blah, blah).

The bottom line with this and most transactions or non-transactions is there are valid reasons for and against and simply because someone doesn't align their thinking precisely with yours doesn't mean you must attack and relentlessly badger until you have found some measure of affirmation.
    The truth is, you are smart but you don't have to be so arrogant and condescending. You are boring everyone on this site with your behavior. Step up your posts, you're better than this.
    This why I was against giving up multiple picks for Gordon. He is a talented WR, but he is one bad choice away from missing an entire season. If this team was one player away, then the trade would be worth the risk. The problem is this team is rebuilding and can't afford to take on a player with such a high risk factor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CannibalPanda View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the guys perform well. I really feel like these last two games are critical to whether they keep Rex, I think he stays if we win one of the last two and are competitive in both...

And please guys, lets knock the Fins out of the playoffs...
    I honestly think he stays either way. Ownership has to realize teams with literally no offensive weapons have no shot at winning anything... with that said, it's an accomplishment this team was 5-5 through 10 games. These last two shouldn't matter much.

Anyways, I still think we would benefit from losing both but whatever happens happens... just hope we can still end up with Watkins or Evans, or even Ebron is we draft in the middle of the first

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast