Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,427
    vCash
    1500

    This is an odd question, but do you guys ever ...

    torture yourselves by re-watching what could of been the game winning drive in Super Bowl 47 ?

    I watch it maybe once every few weeks on youtube and every time I do, my hands sweat, my heart races, and for some stupid reason I act like there is going to be a different result if I watch it hard enough.

    I know we shouldn't live in the past blah blah blah, but I just can't help myself sometimes.

    I don't want to talk about what could of been if Gore scored on his long run or if the refs called PI on 4th down, I just want to know that there are others out there that still put themselves through that misery like I do.

    But in trying to stay positive, re-watching that Super Bowl just makes me realize how capable this team and Colin Kaepernick really is.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,721
    vCash
    1500
    I haven't looked at or acknowledged anything about it, for the most part, it still hurts.

    ''Sig by Johnle''

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,870
    vCash
    1500
    I know we loss, so I won't watch it. No need to.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,960
    vCash
    1500
    Have not watched it since it was played. When they talk about it...I change the channel.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alex Smith's Dick
    Posts
    3,450
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    Have not watched it since it was played. When they talk about it...I change the channel.
    Same for me.


    Go Braves/49ers!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    699
    vCash
    1500
    I haven't rewatched any of the superbowl. Just can't bring myself to it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,364
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    Have not watched it since it was played. When they talk about it...I change the channel.
    I'm the same. I can't even watch Ray Lewis talk because he wears the ring. I'm still in denial. It still hurts, and I'm still very angry that we didn't just keep feeding Gore. When I think about it, it always reminds me of my hate for Roman. " oh, are we running all over them? We should abandon it then. They won't see the passes coming!"

    **** you Roman.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    24,076
    vCash
    1500
    I don't even acknowledge its existence.

    #PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    29,419
    vCash
    11933
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387 View Post
    torture yourselves by re-watching what could of been the game winning drive in Super Bowl 47 ?

    I watch it maybe once every few weeks on youtube and every time I do, my hands sweat, my heart races, and for some stupid reason I act like there is going to be a different result if I watch it hard enough.

    I know we shouldn't live in the past blah blah blah, but I just can't help myself sometimes.

    I don't want to talk about what could of been if Gore scored on his long run or if the refs called PI on 4th down, I just want to know that there are others out there that still put themselves through that misery like I do.

    But in trying to stay positive, re-watching that Super Bowl just makes me realize how capable this team and Colin Kaepernick really is.
    Absolutely not. I was incredibly drunk that night, and thank goodness, or the pain would be tenfold. I won't even watch highlights. The other 5 though? On replay.


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    20,922
    vCash
    1500
    Nope, can't do it.







  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,096
    vCash
    1500
    Absolutely not, can't do it. I think the Niners played horrible, and still SHOULD have won! Bad play calling, not enough pressure on Flaco, and got down too far. Makes me sick to think we SHOULD be 6-0 in Super Bowls. I refuse to watch!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,260
    vCash
    1500

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,241
    vCash
    1500
    Haven't seen it up to this day...and refuses to watch it...pisses me off when the announcers during our game mention how close we were to winning it last season...I'm always like seriously dude, you gonna bring that up for what reason lol.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    1,604
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    I know we loss, so I won't watch it. No need to.
    Watching these games is the only way to learn how we lost in order to win by not repeating the same mistakes.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Napa, CA
    Posts
    14,992
    vCash
    2500
    No... I "got" all the games from that postseason run except for the SB. At this point it is still too painful to watch. Sort of like the Giants game from the season before.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!


    49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •