Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: 2014 NFL Draft

vCash

2014 NFL Draft

There's plenty of talk of cowboys secondary needing upgraded, but personally I dont believe they will draft anyone in the secondary until later rounds, if at all. Considering Barry Church is signed to a somewhat long term deal, they just drafted JJ Wilcox plus they still have high hopes for Matt Johnson I doubt a safety comes early. Then the Corner back position, Carr and Scandrick locked up for awhile, Claiborne gets a least another year before he's considered a bust, and they like BW Webb so personally I dont see much changing for awhile.

Personally I think we go DT, OG, ORT, and depth along D-line and Linebackers.

Wish we could draft a training staff that would keep our guys from getting injured!

vCash
    I agree. I think it's gonna be all o line depth and D line starters with a LB and a RB sprinkled in. Remember this name Aaron Donald from Pitt and possibly later in the draft a Guy like Jay Bromley from Cuse. Both have wreaked havoc on ACC o lines.

vCash
    Agreed, a good pash rush makes a secondary look better.

I see 2 DL in the 1st 4 rounds. Plus we need 2 OL and a RB

vCash
    I don't think we need two OL. I'd like to bring Free back. He's been really good this year.

vCash
    Donald may go mid to late first round or possibly drop into the early second because he doesn't have ideal size for a DT at 6'0 285 but that's about what Sapp was. Bromley is bigger at 6'4 285 but will prolly be a 4th round pick since he's been kinda under the radar playing for Syracuse.

vCash
    still minimally two games left, this thread is a little early

and, right now, it is impossible to gauge what the FO will do with the draft....did anyone see them take TE and WR with the 2nd and 3rd picks last year?