Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Knicks Basketball

It seems less inspiring in wins and losses. Last year even when we lost I thought to myself maybe we get them next time just because we played hard.

vCash
    Yeah, KNicks and Basketball should not be used in a title together until we are at .500.

If it wasn't for the good shooting of Udrih and Knight, it would have taken 5OTs to get to 100 points.

vCash
    I really thought we had something brewing with those back to back 30-40 pt blowouts.

WTF kind of team does that ****? Back to back 30-40 pt wins than get blown out by 40 the next day? Only the Knicks...
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Actually, if you look at our season so far, in 10 game intervals, this is how we roll:

first ten: 3-7
    second ten: 2-8
    third ten: 3-2 (so far)

vCash

Knicks Basketball

...is a joke.

Everyone around this country laughs at us. Everyone.

vCash
    Try being a Knick fan living in Miami like I do! Everywhere I look I see nothing but Heat fans bragging about their success. My co-workers and friends literally knock the Knicks every chance they get just to rub it in my face. This year has been a living hell, but I stay strong.

vCash
    I laugh at myself for being a knick fan for so many years and putting up with all there bs.
    Last year was the most exciting season I have seen in a very long time.
    I thought that this year they would improve.i figured we kept the core group of guys together so we would have better chemistry .
    I also thought that we dropped the dead weight and signed some key vets and promising rooks.
    I thought woody would continue to make this team gel and play great ball!
    But now I am starting to see that this team is garbage. And we ain't going no where until some thing changes!
    I personally believe that this season got messed up once melo opened his big mouth and said he wants to become a free agent.
    That caused mass confusion in there locker room.
    And now every one seems lost.
    Woodson Is also to blame for his rotations and his odd times of subbing players in and out.
    It seems that most of the guys lost respect for him.
    Tyson was also a huge factor in the early struggles.
    But Dolan is also to blame for his comments and pressure that he puts on his staff.
    Bottom line is this team, any team will play better is they have a owner who supports them.
    A star player who trust his teammates, and his teammates know that he ain't going nowhere .
    A true defensive center in the line up.
    A pg who can run a team.
    And no trade rumors floating around.
    Oh and they would definitely play better if they had there fans supporting them and have there backs no matter what through the ups and the downs.
    Last comment, this team sucks,
    But I'm still a fan, and I always will be.
    We need change ASAP!!!!!!

vCash
    Our top priority is a huge upgrade in the point guard position. It's sad how prigs is leading in most point at pg, 3.9! I've never like Felton but didn't think he is this bad! Averaging lower than prigs, I'd ashamed of myself if I was him

vCash
    We barely won the game against the worst team in basketball, and it feels like we lost. I would trade every player on this roster not named Chandler, all for picks. Melo for three 1st rounders, and everybody else for two 1st rounders, and three 2nd rounders. Get all our picks back and some for the next couple of years. And full cap space in 2015.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick_Fever:27644594
    We barely won the game against the worst team in basketball, and it feels like we lost. I would trade every player on this roster not named Chandler, all for picks. Melo for three 1st rounders, and everybody else for two 1st rounders, and three 2nd rounders. Get all our picks back and some for the next couple of years. And full cap space in 2015.
    U dont trade player with a talent such as Melo. Trade everyone but him. He still is a franchise player. You talk about accolades but lebron has wade. Kobe had gasol/bynum. Durant has westbrook. Even look at lamarcus aldridge monster season cause he has lillard.

We need to get Melo someone who can ball!

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Melo is on the downside. If you can swing him for 2 good #1 and a player .... go.

vCash
    THE JASON KIDD EFFECT.

Kidd should be coaching these Knicks.. at least he is a leader.
    Tell you what, Kidd would have called that Timeout against the Wizards.

vCash
    Yea cause Kidd is doing such a great job with the Nets...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rayray1993 View Post
    It seems less inspiring in wins and losses. Last year even when we lost I thought to myself maybe we get them next time just because we played hard.
    I agree 100%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    U dont trade player with a talent such as Melo. Trade everyone but him. He still is a franchise player. You talk about accolades but lebron has wade. Kobe had gasol/bynum. Durant has westbrook. Even look at lamarcus aldridge monster season cause he has lillard.

We need to get Melo someone who can ball!
    I think the point is that it's too late for that. We don't have the cap room to improve the team, and we don't have the draft picks to use as bait in alleviating some of that cap crunch. Moving Melo puts us in limbo for a couple of years, but at least it's a start.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast