Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LeBron

vCash

LeBron

Im honestly surprised theres not a thread about this already. Since Lacob bought the team he has shown that he likes to go after superstars. With LeBron becoming a fa and the warriors ability to give the heat young and talented players, what are the chances LeBron would choose GS.

Btw i think its allot more likely we get kd in 2017. Cause the arena and curry will be in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Im honestly surprised theres not a thread about this already. Since Lacob bought the team he has shown that he likes to go after superstars. With LeBron becoming a fa and the warriors ability to give the heat young and talented players, what are the chances LeBron would choose GS.

Btw i think its allot more likely we get kd in 2017. Cause the arena and curry will be in his prime.
    marketing opportunities and fancy arenas dont have any effect on KD. He signed with OKC and still finds a way to star in movies.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    I think its more likely we fund the construction of a time machine and sign a prime Michael Jordan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    this shouldnt be a thread..theres no way we get lebron.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Why settle for LeBron or Durant? Lets just sign both.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash

vCash
    So chris paul, dwight howard, eric gordon, tyson chandler, but no lebron. I can alnost promise lacob will court lebron like they did dwight. I think theres a chance lebron would choose gs. He wants to become a billion dollar athlete, noving by the silucon valley would help. Gets to play with curry, bogut, and thompson/iggy/barnes. You guys must not be used to having good owners yet..cant blame you

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    So chris paul, dwight howard, eric gordon, tyson chandler, but no lebron. I can alnost promise lacob will court lebron like they did dwight. I think theres a chance lebron would choose gs. He wants to become a billion dollar athlete, noving by the silucon valley would help. Gets to play with curry, bogut, and thompson/iggy/barnes. You guys must not be used to having good owners yet..cant blame you
    I can assure you that if somehow Lebron came here- it would require us to move many of our big pieces so we wouldnt have the same core intact.

ALso- seeing as its a trade- Lebron wouldnt have a choice to come here?

I dont know why people think Lebron is leaving the Heat? As long as the heat have a legit chance to win it all- might as well stay and try to win as much as possible. LOL- also lebron coming to the west would not help the confrence inbalance at all.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I can assure you that if somehow Lebron came here- it would require us to move many of our big pieces so we wouldnt have the same core intact.
    You're worrying about the core over LeBron dude?

vCash
    I'm with ya my bro but you gotta get real on what's involved okay. It's done something like we did last summer by calling up Utah and offering David Lee n Iggy if they'll give the Heat our draft picks for facilitating this sign and trade. You also have to give Miami Harrison so they don't tell Bron to shove it and good luck signing with a small market with cap space cuz that's only teams who got any.

Most likely you left with this lineup to fill out:

Bogut
    Lebron
    Klay
    Curry

Now what you going to do bro? Fill it in and win championships how? That's the question you ain't asked yourself yet.

vCash
    With the recent Kobe injury, LeBron is going to LaLa Land. Or maybe Utah, 'cause they got all the W's picks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromehounds View Post
    With the recent Kobe injury, LeBron is going to LaLa Land. Or maybe Utah, 'cause they got all the W's picks.
    Haha then I'd have to leave y'all for Utah for sure since a real fan would never stick with a team that failed to land Dwight and then LeBron.

Imagining that team though bro... Trey-Jabari-Lebron WOW!

vCash

Maybe you can utilize your expert scouting talents and simply find Lacob the next LeBron.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Ya cause players like lebron come around all the time. And with curry, klay, lebron, and bogut your winning multiple chips. Yhats better than the heat team forsure.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast