Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Portland is Coming to Town!

Lets play!

vCash
    Love the start, getting high percentage shots in the paint and forcing portland to settle on some jumpers. Good start for Pek, Rubio and Love

vCash
    Will this be a surprise win for us?

vCash
    Not so fast.Portland has a run in them, I'm sure.

vCash
    Shved running the bench is a good thing and with some dunk... it pump up the fans and players.

vCash
    Portland fan here. Man I was hoping for a fun competitive game, but so far Portland has not shown up at all. Unbelievably sloppy play, worst I've seen all season. This is our 4th game in 5 days, and maybe we are using that as an excuse... But I hope we start showing up so this can be more interesting.

I like watching Minnesota's passing and you guys can execute some awesome plays. But Portland is just giving you guys dunks... If this continues, congrats on the win and hope to see you all in the playoffs.

vCash
    Surprise win? By 32 already with under 5 minute in 2nd quarter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matt800 View Post
    Portland fan here. Man I was hoping for a fun competitive game, but so far Portland has not shown up at all. Unbelievably sloppy play, worst I've seen all season. This is our 4th game in 5 days, and maybe we are using that as an excuse... But I hope we start showing up so this can be more interesting.

I like watching Minnesota's passing and you guys can execute some awesome plays. But Portland is just giving you guys dunks... If this continues, congrats on the win and hope to see you all in the playoffs.
    dude, the schedule for us was brutal early, and it finally lightens up later in the year. Honestly the opposite of what you guys have had. I like Portlands team, but I still have the under on 53 wins for you guys.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Portland reminds me of the year we were 30-10 at the break, Flip was coaching the all star game, Wally was designated as the annual "best team needs a 2nd all star", and then we went 20-22 to finish. Not saying Portland will fall apart like that, but their SRS, and statistical output, suggests a team that will not compete for the western conference best record.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    If Kevin Love stays in MN, he could become the best player in franchise history.

vCash
    I hope we don't just stop now - I want us to keep going and hang on to this 30pt lead.

vCash
    Portland starting to close the gap. Need to start making some shots.

vCash
    great effort to start the half......

vCash
    adelman took a little long to call that timeout imo

vCash
    Need to get bench back in. Starters has no defense.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast