Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Portland 22-4 @ Minnesota 12-13

at

TV: CSNW, FSN

Wed, Dec 18 8:00 PM EST

vCash
    about 6 minutes to go in the 1st and from what I've seen Portland has played really flat so far. We are only down by 5 or so though because Minnesota is also playing kinda bad. This will be a game Portland can choose to show up and win, or succumb to mental pressures and give up because they feel like they have the excuse of being tired.

vCash
    This game has been sad to watch so far. Portland is hardcore playing sloppy. They have the basic structure of our defense and offense, but are making sloppy plays, and lesser usage players are playing in ways they don't usually.

Minnesota looks like they aren't nearly as complete of a team right now, but Portland has played down to them.

Batum basically drove to the hoop and could of got a layup or dunk but opted for the pass and threw it out of bounds.

Time for Portland to realize they don't need to lose games, even if they have an excuse. Portland play well, put this team away and rest in the 4th.

vCash
    Portland managing to continue playing astonishingly terrible basketball. We'll see if they decide to show up at some point, but the way the wolves are playing, this could be a game we should be able to blow out and rest.

It looks like Portland is either going to throw this game, or get behind before deciding to show up and work hard for the comeback. I'd feel like they are a true championship caliber team if they turned it around immediately and blew out Minnesota. We'll see.

vCash
    I feel like we've shown we are a good team, and instead of throwing a game by playing bad, we should do what the Spurs or Miami do and sit guys out. Portland is clearly choosing to play bad. I don't care how tired they are, they aren't ever going to play this bad from fatigue.

I'm guessing we might try to start playing around halftime, so we only have to play half a game, especially if we are within 20. If we are down more might just throw it and rest the starters.

vCash
    beat down

vCash
    What to say... Lets see if we bounce back strong. Our team has the capability for sure to keep winning and go far if not all the way. A lot comes to mentality and doing it.

vCash
    Looked like Lillard was trying to single handedly bring us back. I agree Matt this team is good very good but we need to take the next step and this year will be the year we do it. I love this team offensively its on the defense that I take issue. In order for this team to take the next step they have got to learn to play more consistently on our interior defense. We can't allow teams to hammer us down low especially now with Lopez maning the center position.
    Last edited by Rhino; 12-20-2013 at 02:22 AM.